Chester Bennington Support Thread - We're here for you

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Kevin, Jul 24, 2017.

1. YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

Thank you, same goes to you. I managed to have an appointment via Skype with my psychologist. She chose this way while she is resting because of her pregnancy. Of course it isn't the same as being face to face, but it helps. I struggled trying to explain everything that went on during this past month though, and ended up crying of frustration.

minuteforce and Lynn like this.
  2. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

That's good that you had an appointment. Skype isn't the best way to do it but I guess it is better than nothing. I understand you getting frustrated and struggling to get everything explained, it is hard

Lynn and YoMarques like this.
  3. YoMarques

Yes, but I can now have weekly appointments again and I'm hoping the next one is better :')

Lynn likes this.
  4. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

That means that there is routine again and when it comes to me it's a good way to make things getting better. You're fighting and you want to fight, otherwise you wouldn't chose that way. This means you're very strong. And don't worry - every one of us can come here. Getting better and healing doesn't mean we never hurt again. We're here! Talk your heart out if you need to. xx This goes out to everyone.

YoMarques likes this.
  5. Joh

Joh Active Member

That's a great deal :)
    I love the hashtags and also the posts Talinda and the LP family are posting.
    Keep going and fighting, it's worth it.
    Also exercising in general helps a lot to feel a bit better.

If it comes to social media I'm such an alien and I don't even have a twitter account, just started reading through the hashtags the last days/weeks. But now I will creat one :D

I'm happy to hear that. Everything step by step. An appointment via Skype may not be the same but still better than no appointment.

In any case I am also reading through the threats here and all of you are great. If we can support each other it's such a great thing.

For me personally the last days I still had and have ups and downs. Well, I got a bit too deep into the downs where the gravity is very heavy but I am trying not stay too long in the downs...

Lynn and YoMarques like this.
  6. YoMarques

Thank you guys so much, it means a lot to have your support. I'm always here for you guys as well.
    And I hope those downs change soon, Joh. :)

Lynn and Joh like this.
  7. Joh

Joh Active Member

Thanks @YoMarques :)

YoMarques likes this.
  8. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that <3

YoMarques likes this.
  9. Nadja

Nadja Active Member

Guys i think today my emotional recovery begins. I'm feeling better. Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm not good at English but if you need to talk, just contact me on twitter or here. <3

10. darkviruz

darkviruz Well-Known Member

Nice to hear that you are feeling better. The same applies to me. If someone wants to talk simply contact me on Twitter (etacephei).
    I feel little bit better overall. There are always days i feel alone or lost. If I read all the comments here or otherwise, then I usually feel better.
    The hashtag #fuckdepression of Talinda causes big.It helps and heals.
    Soldiers are so wonderful.

Nadja and Lynn like this.
  11. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, everyone who offers the possibility to talk about issues :) The world needs people like you! And same for you : I'm always here when needed! And I'm happy for everyone feeling better day by day!

ZelesteBeauty, Nadja and darkviruz like this.
  12. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Proud of every last one of you for pushing through this and trying your hardest to be strong for Chester. It hasn't been the easiest last few weeks, and I've certainly had some rough spots trying to cope...but this fanbase has helped tons. You're all amazing.

13. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

Just as you are! We'll keep fighting and if someone feels like he or she can't fight anymore we take them by the hand and keep pulling them forward until they feel strong again.

14. Doridorica

Doridorica Well-Known Member

I completely agree, these past weeks have been really tough, a lot of mood changes and sadness but we're stronger together and it's always nice to come here and share feelings or help each other.

darkviruz likes this.
  15. angi_LP

angi_LP Member

Hi guys,

I'm sorry that I bother you with my problems, but I have nobody else to talk to. My family doesn't understand my feelings and thoughts. They don't even recognize that I'm feeling like shit.

I have major problems with depression in the past two months.
    I had Problems with it before, but somehow I always managed it through this times.
    But this time it's different ... I just can not get myself out of the deep hole I'm in. Sometimes there are a few moments where I'm feeling a little bit better, but they don't last long.

In my life, everything has gone wrong, I hate my life, I hate my job, that made me totally broken...
    And Chester's death put me over the edge... I did not know him personally, but his death hit me really hard...
    the music of Linkin Park has accompanied me through my darkest times, but I have never managed to meet Chester and Linkin Park or to attend a concert and that really breaks me down...

I can hardly get up to do things I actually like to do. I only go to work every day because I'm too cowardly not to do it. But actually doesn't have the strength for it.

And the last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about the fact that there is nothing in my life worth fighting for.

Lynn likes this.
  16. AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Don't be sorry. That's what we're here for. :)
    I don't want to be an asshole and say that I understand what you're going through, because each person deals with problems differently, but your story kind of reminded me myself in the last few months.
    I feel like I'm getting better and better with each day though.. I'm not hating my job anymore And I really used to... And I got this far with the help of friends, family and you guys. Of course there are things you need to process on your own but don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Try being thankful for all the things that have happened to you and things you have in life, such as your friends and family, your home or whatever. A positive outlook on life is not always easy, and sometimes you kinda have to force it, but it helps. Try doing at least one thing you enjoy everyday, go out and try to surround yourself with positive things.
    I hope it helps somehow, even if a tiny bit. We are here with you in the same boat, you are not alone ;)

ps.
    Look at these little fellas
    [​IMG]

angi_LP and Lynn like this.
  17. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

It's good that you're going to work cause this gives you some routine and a reason to live your home. I hope you feel better after writing it down in this thread and seeing that there are people who care and who want to help. Did you really talk about your problems with your family and friends? Sometimes we have to describe what we're feeling so they can really understand that we're not just a little sad. Try to write down and remember things you enjoy or enjoyed in life and then try to enjoy them again. Listen to some other music 'cause it helped me healing not just listening to LP. At first it hurts but then you realize that it's not the end of the world now... We all move on. I really struggled because I have been fighting a long battle with borderline personality disorder even before Chester died but it somehow got better als everyone here told me. Something it just takes longer than usual. Don't let it scare you, you're strong! And please if you feel it's taking over you and talking to us or your family doesn't help at all- get help, professional one. It's not a bad thing at all. We're human and sometimes we need it. Hope we could help you a little xx

AndreyKamensky and angi_LP like this.
  18. angi_LP

angi_LP Member

@AndreyKamensky
    @Lynn
    Thank you so much. It means a lot to me, that there is someone who cares about my feelings :')
    It's great to be allowed to come here and just tell someone what we're feeling without being judged.

Today I had a really terrible day... :(
    I thought I can't get through it.

But I will try what you have recommended to me.

Thank you for being here. I'm here for you as well :)

AndreyKamensky and Lynn like this.
  19. Lynn

Lynn Well-Known Member

Thanks hun, I really appreciate that you're here for us too.
    You had a bad day but you're still here and this means that you're strong! It's a good start to talk about it or wright it down to get a little help - it takes depressions power. Just don't stay alone with your thoughts if you feel like they're getting too heavy. Lots of love xx

angi_LP and AndreyKamensky like this.
  20. AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Yeah, it's really gerat to have a place like this with some really nice people. LPA is awesome!
    I'm sorry you had a terrible day. but you made it and tomorrow might be a better day. And if not, then at least don't forget that you're not alone. Share these feelings. people care! we care.
    I wish you a wonderful day and if you need to talk don't hesitate to send a message.
    All the best :)

angi_LP likes this.