Linkin Park Announce Chester Bennington Tribute Show in Los Angeles on Oct. 27th

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 18, 2017.

Jamtia

Jamtia Member

So what were ticket prices at for you presalers?

MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

$70-$170 depending upon your seat location. I finally found 2 seats in section G1 and paid about $350 with all the fees included. The Ticketmaster system, for me, was a complete mess. Very frustrating experience to locate and purchase seats.

Anthony Maroon

Anthony Maroon Well-Known Member

Glad you managed to get tickets!

The process was kind of strange, more or less just being given a random ticket each time you searched without being able to make a selection. Might have something to do with the exclusive nature of the show. I re-searched a couple times when I was figuring out the process and kept getting worse seats, so I figured they were selling out fast. I decided to back out one more time to get two tickets instead of one just in case, and I thought I'd made a mistake, but that's when I lucked out with the garden seats. It definitely worked out for me (maybe not so much my wallet), but man it was nerve-wracking for it to be kind of a blind process like that.

hybrid1988

hybrid1988 Fever Daydream

Got my tickets! Section N1! I can't wait to meet all of you!

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Wow looks like a lot of people from here are going. We absolutely have to organize like an LPA meet up before the show!

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Hoping there's still tickets available by gen sale. Not eligible for any of the presales. Holding out on flight tickets til I can confirm getting the concert tickets. Fingers crossed.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

It's been a solid 6 hours and still couldn't get TM to work... gosh I hate TM so much.

MarcusArelius

Agreed!

EricLP

EricLP Member

Has any One More Light NA tour ticket purchasers heard from Ticketmaster yet? The second presale is supposed to start tomorrow. I haven't heard a word from them and I'm getting worried.

I'm pretty bummed because I bought presale VIP tickets to the canceled San Jose show. I was placed into group 2 but I never received a presale code. I contacted Lorenzo and he told me I might receive a code from Ticketmaster for Wednesday. I have a bad feeling that Ticketmaster will screw this up and I'll have to wait until Friday to purchase tickets.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Are the codes tied to specific emails? If not I have two extra codes for anyone who would have to wait until Friday and wants to get them now. One from a friend and one extra I got from LPU.

Paul Fitzpatrick likes this.
    jb412

jb412 Member

hey the LPU codes are shareable and a friend of mine would be interested, if you got one to share! MSG me!

EricLP

EricLP Member

Hey Rahat, I messaged you. Your response would be much appreciated.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Just sent to both of you guys. If anyone else needs My Fiancé had one as well theres one more.

LPEROCKER likes this.
    StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

Can't help but feel a bit envious of those who have their tickets. Have fun and savor every second of the show. Chester would've wanted it that way.

CamAndEggs

CamAndEggs New Member

Hey there, I've been striking out at tickets so far. My presale code didn't come through. Can anyone help with a presale code, or does anyone have any info about the One More Light Donor or Live Nation presales? I've donated and am a Live Nation member but I can't find any details.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

After some patience and hope, me and my friend got in.

Either flying or traveling by Greyhound from Las Vegas. I really hope to finally meet the LPAers I've known for so many years now. :)

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

-calling TM customer support-

Me: Hey there, I couldn't make any purchase; keep getting error messages for the past 15 hours or so
    Customer Support: Yeah I'm sorry that happens.
    Me: ....uhm?
    Customer Support: Yeah I'm sorry that happens.
    Me: ...uhm? Is there a way you could help me resolve this?
    Customer Support: Yeah I'm sorry there's nothing I could do about it. It could be the system, it could be you. IDK..

f**king useless guys

LPEROCKER

LPEROCKER Member

Rahat can I have your fiances code? I would greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Fathom

Fathom Well-Known Member

Doesn't surprise me in the least. That sucks.

20. MarcusArelius

Yesterday was a very frustrating process! I was part of the LPU presale and signed in 5 minutes early to the 12 PST start time. The pre-sale occurred on time but after I entered my ticket the system would spit out seat assignments that I really didn't want. Seats that were on the far sides OR too far in the back. So I refreshed the page a couple of times and that's when I got the error message over and over again. I assumed that my 2 minute delay caused me to lose out on all of the LPU related pre-sale tickets that had been allocated to the event. Texted my wife "sorry, I screwed up, we're not going". Logged back in 35 minutes later. The screen had completely changed, it showed a digital representation of the remaining seats available to select and I found 2 seats in section G1. I have no idea how or why I wasn't offered those type of seats when I logged in at the start of the pre-sale. But yes, I agree with you....Ticketmaster needs to fix their system!