Linkin Park Announce Chester Bennington Tribute Show in Los Angeles on Oct. 27th

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

That’s 5 LPA staff going!

Edit: 6!

Hybrid likes this.
  2. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Yeay! I can't wait to meet everyone!

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We always wanted this meetup to happen over the last 16 years but could never make it work. I'm glad this is happening finally...although I definitely wish it were under better circumstances.

4. ragner90

ragner90 Member

I've been following this forum for so many years, much longer than this account has existed. I am really hoping I can nab two tickets to attend this event. I'm assuming they will be on sale directly at 11AM Mountain Time (My Time). Anyone have any TicketMaster tips for ensuring I have the best chance of success? Also would totally be down to say hey to any and all of you!

5. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

From 10:59am to 11:00am, refresh the countdown page (and let it load, obviously) constantly until the on-sale page loads. Means you'll be in within the first 1-3 seconds.

6. Unox92

Unox92 New Member

NOOO, my internship her in Norway ends on friday october 27. If i loose as much as two days i will have to retake it. God, always me :(

7. LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Public sale up and nothing available. :/

8. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Don't beat yourself up. I had someone who had been trying since 12:58 to refresh and they got nothing. They were sold out in seconds, and may have barely been available to begin with. I'm assuming 99% of people who tried were unsuccessful.

9. jb412

jb412 Member

I'd be so, so shocked and surprised if the rest of LP didn't set up a livestream/webcast for this, AND especially if they don't record it for something in the future. too many fans worldwide who can't make it to this, and the guys are always pretty savvy when it comes to that kind of thing.

10. LornVourkolakas

I ended up getting them from ticketsnow, which is affiliated with ticketmaster. Prices blow, though. Just really wanted to go. If anyone is willing to shell out the big bucks for shit seats, I suggest to check it out.

11. Jamtia

Jamtia Member

Knew this would be sold out for the public. Sucks. Makes my regret for not joining underground back in the day even more bigger. I'll try not to beat myself up though for it. I'll just catch the livestream. I'm sure there will be one.

With that being said even though I won't beat myself up, I'll still try to get there somehow and get a ticket. Money isn't too much of the issue but I'm not gonna give a scalper $1000. If it's meant to happen it will happen.

12. darkviruz

darkviruz Well-Known Member

I would be so happy when it would be recorded / would appear on blu ray. And if it would be for a good cause... all the better.

13. Joh

Joh Active Member

I would have bought a ticket but didn't expect to be successful. But I gave it a try.

However, it would be really cool if they live stream it. Then lp fans could meet up in their cities and watch it together - tons of lp fan meet ups around the world at the same time - that would be soo cool :)

CannaKippers likes this.
  14. Jamtia

Jamtia Member

The fan meetups would be great! Met some great people at a fan Memorial.

15. BTorio

BTorio Well-Known Member

LPA members should definitely have a meetup somewhere the day of or after. I'd love to meet some of y'all

16. mastae

mastae Some Honky

I'll be there! Got my tix first day of the presale. Got pretty good seats in section J1.

If there's an LPA meetup, I'd love to see you guys :)

17. LornVourkolakas

Does anyone know if Hollywood bowl allows cameras? Lots of venues here in Florida are stingers with cameras so don't want to bring the camera if we are just gonna be turned back.

18. Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

They only allow small point and shoots and even then I'd tread with caution. Here's a site that was made from someone on the Facebook group with info about the venue:

https://sites.google.com/view/lphollywoodbowl2017/hollywood-bowl-tips?authuser=0

19. Head.Cars.Bending

Head.Cars.Bending Member

What an honor to be able to go, it's going to be one of the most emotional moments of my life tbh. RIP Chester <3

20. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Not sure if anyone pointed this out, but Head isn't performing, he's just attending.