News about his death

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Ksandory, Dec 6, 2017.

Ksandory

Ksandory Well-Known Member

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

It was proffed wrong. The reports are false.

MadNyankomon-Senpai likes this.
    Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

Bild lol

Michele likes this.
    MadNyankomon-Senpai

MadNyankomon-Senpai Well-Known Member

Yeah the Bild does really suck. When they report about something, they exaggerate about it to the point of ridiculousness or they report about celebrity bullshit where they also exaggerate about it.
    The Bild is a very hated journal in German, but the public still buy it for some reason.
    If you hate something, then stop supporting it!
    I'm looking at you, the one who has a phone and internet contract with Verizon. You hate on Verizon and Ashit Pie because they want to kill Net Neutrality, but you still have a contract with Verizon.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

I knew it was bullshit cause if you've ever done MDMA you know damn well the last thing you want to do is die.

Harlz likes this.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The alcohol was supposedly true though, and again supposedly when Chester would drink it would give him bad thoughts. Again, I don't trust a single word TMZ prints anymore, but that was apparently part of the statement that was released.

Benny_

Benny_ Active Member

The genuine autopsy report is freely available to read if you want to find it.living in the UK I find it odd that this can happen and be reported as I'd assume a post mortem report is a private matter.

Derek

It should be private. But gutter trash like TMZ have seen to it that it's not.

Benny_

Benny_ Active Member

It's not just tmz it's all over the net on tons of sites. ..why isn't it private for families only? I don't get it....

MadNyankomon-Senpai likes this.
    MadNyankomon-Senpai

MadNyankomon-Senpai Well-Known Member

Because people don't care about privacy anymore.
    How the fuck did ScuMZ get the information though.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Just to confirm, subsequent tests have shown there were no drugs in his system. Just alcohol.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Here's the damage of them misreporting about drugs being in his system. Our local newspaper talked about the autopsy report and mentioned that Chester had ecstasy in his system. And there won't be a follow up correction bc there are other things they will deem better to talk about the next day, so now every one who reads this article and does no further research will believe this fallacy. Sure TMZ posted a correction, but their initial misreport that they jumped onto to get the most clicks will be the more read of the two, damaging his image. That's bullshit.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So am I "gutter trash" for being supportive of the idea that autopsy reports should be public record because being able to access them was the only way I ever got closure as to what even happened to a good friend of mine, thanks to his estranged family refusing to talk to anyone about the circumstances surrounding his death?

There are a multitude of very good reasons why autopsy reports historically have been and should continue to be publicly available. Yes, TMZ's snooping to find out the story behind the redacted portions crossed a line. But this whole "Chester's Law" movement trying to keep autopsy records sealed is asinine, I'm sorry.

Derek

Dude, stop trying to pick an argument where there is none. I feel like you do it constantly and I'm not going to feed into your thirst to be super edgy and confrontational all the time, because I really feel that's what you try to be sometimes on the internet.

I'm frustrated with you because I know you know good and damn well I meant TMZ and not you, because TMZ is filth and I think everyone can agree on that here. So therefore I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't deliberately twist my words to suit your narrative. As for whether or not I feel autopsy records being public should be the choice of the family, even if said family is estranged from the person? I do feel that way. I'm sorry.

Let me clarify that I do feel sorry for the painful circumstances you went through with your friend and I am glad you got closure. But Chester's autopsy report, as well as the now public info about his two previous attempts, DID NOT help people get closure. It greatly hurt his family and many fans, and triggered them back to that tragic day in July. Regardless of someone's personal connection to the victim, it should be the FAMILY'S choice to make (yes, even in your case) because it. is. not. your. choice. to. make. since you are not blood relation.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You don't have a right to, nor are you entitled to, Chester's autopsy reports.

Chester's family has the right to disclose or not disclose. Simple as that. Why is it so hard to respect that?

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

That also applies to any family that has in hands an autopsy report of a relative, no matter if the person who passed away was famous or not. The family having the right to decide whether or not to bring the report to the public eye is a matter of respect which should happen every time, but it was clearly not what TMZ thought. They just want to sell news no matter if they are being disrespectful or not and that is blameworthy. The hunger for commercialy viable news doesn't affect only news websites, unfortunately it's a deeper problem in TV, newspapers, everywhere.

Modern Guitar God likes this.
    Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Astat - No, you don’t have a right to that information.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Especially when certain parts of it are redacted, but yeah sure, just release that shit too, bc fuck journalistic integrity or any sort of moral standards, am I right?

Crankshaft

Crankshaft Je m'appelle Baguette

Sorry about your friend, but those reports should not be public in any way, shape or form. The families have to decide if they want to share the information or not..

TMZ wanted the report to make money and be 'relevant'. How is that justifiable?

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

I'm with Astat in that there are valid reason for autopsy reports being public record, however some things (the previous attempt last year) seems strange to include on a cause of death report, so I'm in agreement nothing like that is the publics business.