Old Fan, New Member sorta

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by she-killed-achilles, Dec 13, 2017.

she-killed-achilles

she-killed-achilles New Member

Hey guys, I've been a long time fan of Linkin Park on and off for over ten years.
    I actually did have an account on LPA many many moons ago... back in 2005 I think? I don't remember the username, password or the e-mail used. Probably best it stays that way...

I decided to (re)join LPA since none of my real life friends aren't LP fans for the most part... the news of Chester's passing has hit me in a weird way that I never expected to happen. I hadn't listened to any of his stuff in a few years prior to his death but occasionally kept tabs on what the band were doing or if Dead By Sunrise were going to release another album.
    Anyway, enough rambling... I might start participating in threads like "how are you coping" and such to share some of my thoughts and feelings on his passing. I have a lot of opinions and concerns...

It's strange to hear the person that you idolised (and crushed on - hehe) when you were thirteen years old has taken his own life. You know?

Anyway, toodles.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Welcome back! *holds cookie plate* Cookie?

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Welcome back.

she-killed-achilles

she-killed-achilles New Member

Thanks guys! xx

I LOVE cookies!! :lol:

Benny_

Benny_ Active Member

I know what you mean....was big into LP up until minutes to midnight and then had a what 10 or 11 year hiatus. ....bought tickets to the London gig pretty much off the back of Chris cornell passing and thinking to myself life is too short to not see bands I used to like.or like.....now feel like a fraud as seriously depressed about his passing without really feeling like I have the right to......