Hiya, Everyone! I´m New Here!

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by .:*Mrs.Hahn*:., Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

hey welcome, i'm not a newbie, but i feel like one, so, you have my support

Lucas

Lucas Active Member

I really don't like that attitude from some of you of I hate Teenie or they are so stupid or stuff. It's the same as razism it's like ah those fucekr blacks suck, they are so horrible, it's exactly the same if you don't like teeniees or there is a rule that doesn't allow you to post that kind of things jsut say it once, nicely remember she's a newbie. Damn man, I can't belive how you act. :(

EDIT: FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY POST READ THE 2ND TOPIC FROM THIS. Thanks.

Last edited by Lucas at Dec 31 2002, 06:57 PM

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Uh, I have no idea what you just said, but whatever.

Lucas

Lucas Active Member

I said it's really sad the way some of you act, saying 'I hate teenies, they are so stupid' and stuff. It's like racism like saying 'I hate blacks cause they are black and stupid'. She's new, she comes from a Message Board where things work different. You don't need to start an agressive conduct cause she's acting like a Teenie. You just tell her that it's not allowed to act like that and that's it. No need to flame or anything. ;)

:chaz:

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by Lucas at Dec 31 2002, 06:55 PM

Will

Once again, we didn’t flame anyone. Also, this rule was meant to be implimented weeks ago. And where the hell do you get off telling mods what to do?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

look, first impressions only come around once, and you're failing miserably at this one.

we are very proud that these forums are for REAL FANS. Fans of LP's music, not their looks. we don't want another moron-filled LPMB, or teenie-infested LPU forums. we want to be known as those forums for real fans, where you can discuss the music without being rudely interuppted with "OMG! mike is so hott!". and if don't you like it, then don't come back.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

"She's new, she comes from a Message Board where things work different. " LMAO Are you kidding me!?!?! You say it like shes from the UK or something, and she just moved to USA and drove on the wrong side of the road! BAHAHAAA

Anyways, your right it is a lot like racism..BUT if you like LP cuz` of their looks and not their talent...then your obviously not a real LP fan, and probably shouldnt be here. So I'm kinda with the mods, and kinda with you.

And welcome the forum whoever started this thread...

Lucas

Lucas Active Member

I'm not talking about if she likes Chester or Mike. I'm talking about the way you act. It´´s ok, you make her read the rules or tell the rules. But not start flaming around or indirectly. Come on have a little more of respect. You that are the super fans.... <_< Maybe if yuou were a girl you would like to judge them by their look to even if some girls don't but they usually do so you should grow up a little bit more... And I don't judge them by their look. (Just in case) <_<

Will

we. did. not. flame.

what part of that do you not understand?

a k u m a /

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I'm closing this, we dont need arguments.

:chemist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.