Opinion: Why 'Post Traumatic' Is The Most Important Gift We've Received

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jan 26, 2018.

David Mascall

David Mascall New Member

Thank you Mike Shinoda I know how hard it has been for you losing your brother from another mother but these three songs not only will help you heal but as you and your bands have done before are slowly mending my heart with like silicone and I hope you are healing too

Kathleen and Modern Guitar God like this.
    AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Well written! And so very true. To me it also seems like is learning to surf the waves and it's amazing. Imo it's on par with his best work to date. So honest and deep that it blows my mind!

Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

I don't think Chester was always sad. Look at the pictures of him w/ Talinda, family & friends, at concerts, etc., and the love and happiness are evident. I can't possibly imagine what they are going through, but am thankful for their strength and openness, as they are helping everyone cope and hopefully begin to heal. #fuckdepression #MakeChesterProud

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

Thanks for putting words to my thoughts. I still have a hard time listening to LP songs without crying (or even writing this!) ... but I don't want to listen to anything else. I am amazed at their strength and openness (e.g., Talinda's work & Mike's songs) and how they're focusing on helping others and not just themselves and immediate loved ones. I find I'm frequently reminding myself to #fuckdepression and #MakeChesterProud.

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

The first song is so rough on the soul, it kind of takes over me. I can spend too much of my day listening to it though it’s only 2 minutes.

Deliveranze likes this.
    Rippin on That

Rippin on That Stared at the sun once

The most "real" thing I've heard this year if that makes sense.