Rant

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by riddle, Feb 29, 2004.

riddle

riddle Well-Known Member

Thank you. ^_^

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

It's a flute... not... a pipe.... Saying it's a pipe is like saying you can smoke it or something... Though you probably could, but it's a flute, damn it! :lol:

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

About MC Zion's rap in Plc.4.Mie Hæd, it's just one line. If it ruined the song for you, I'm not sorry. It's a metaphor. Shitting out the waste, is (and I'm sure he intended it to be) a metaphor for emptying the bad stuff from a relationship. Kinda like one of those old soul songs that say "there's alot of dirt in this house and I'm gonna sweep it out into the street". Plain and simple.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

That's like saying if someone called another retarded, so that than the one called retarded started calling the first person a ####tart that should be ####ed up the ass by a donkey is right.

If someone disrespected you or jumped down your throat, I don't think that should give you the right to do the same back. That's just spreading hostility.

I mean no disrespect from this. It's just that, the way I was raised and stuff - I learned that if in a discussion, I should respect someones opinion and if they get hostile, not to get hostile back because that doesn't solve anything. It's like spreading stupidity.

Anyways, expecting people to like every album by Linkin Park because it was written and done by Linkin Park is like expecting a person to like every president because they just happen to be the president of the United States.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We urge everyone to get along but there are a few members who love to jump down people's throats and act like severe jerks on these forums. We're keeping a close eye on those type of people and you can be assured that if they dont play it nice they are going to be kicked off this website in an instant. We don't take crap from people who love to instigate anymore.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

That's like saying if someone called another retarded, so that than the one called retarded started calling the first person a ####tart that should be ####ed up the ass by a donkey is right.

If someone disrespected you or jumped down your throat, I don't think that should give you the right to do the same back. That's just spreading hostility.

I mean no disrespect from this. It's just that, the way I was raised and stuff - I learned that if in a discussion, I should respect someones opinion and if they get hostile, not to get hostile back because that doesn't solve anything. It's like spreading stupidity.

Anyways, expecting people to like every album by Linkin Park because it was written and done by Linkin Park is like expecting a person to like every president because they just happen to be the president of the United States. [/b][/quote]
    Please stay out of it, it doesn't concern you, it's between me and Casey and it was resolved until you came and started it up again. We've all been raised different ways and we're all obviously going to have different ways of dealing with things, so please don't try to change the way I choose to deal with problems. All of us have noticed his behaviour has changed and something needed to be said because he was getting out of control. I was the guy who did it. So I urge you, just leave it be. You don't understand the behind the scenes happenings.

LornVourkolakas

Please stay out of it, it doesn't concern you, it's between me and Casey and it was resolved until you came and started it up again. We've all been raised different ways and we're all obviously going to have different ways of dealing with things, so please don't try to change the way I choose to deal with problems. All of us have noticed his behaviour has changed and something needed to be said because he was getting out of control. I was the guy who did it. So I urge you, just leave it be. You don't understand the behind the scenes happenings. [/b][/quote]
    I'm sorry but I just had to say something. I don't believe in that "fight fire with fight" crap cause that just makes the fire bigger and stuff gets burned down.

Anyways, I'm sorry I got into it. I didn't know it was resolved or anything.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

We all need to calm dowm
    *sings*
    "eeeveryyy rooooose has its thooorrrn..." :whistle:

:D

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

it's 'fight fire with fire'

:shifty:

LornVourkolakas

it's 'fight fire with fire'

:shifty: [/b][/quote]
    Eh, I know the saying. Just blame FCAT for the typo. :\

streetsoldier1102

streetsoldier1102 Banned

dude what it wrong wid you? everyone here loves LP so everyone gets along...

i_lve_lp

i_lve_lp Well-Known Member

i was dissaponted wit reanimation, HT, and meteora was much better!

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

all the albums are f****n awesum but ht is my favourite in sum parts and meteora in other parts

Michele890

Michele890 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Will, Meteora isn't as good as it could be. I think Hybrid Theory is better. It has more....... In Meteora, alot of the songs, Chesters like, singing a line over and over, that sounds like an annoying pop song :mellow:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I think they could have made it better maybe.. But, I did get used to Meteora after a while, it's not that bad. But they still could have made it better.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the new stuff.