Do you think that LINKIN PARK is LOSing FANS???

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by tientien123, Apr 17, 2018.

tientien123

tientien123 New Member

Bust Size to Ngực Đẹp Mà không Cần phẫu thuật Kem Cho Nở Ngực Attractive
    BacteFort là 1 sáng tạo của các nhà khoa học Nga, nhằm chống lại các tác hại của kí sinh trùng sở hữu hại trong thân thể, tác động tích cực đến việc cải thiện sức đề kháng, bảo vệ hệ tiêu hóa, và các cơ quan khác của cơ thể chúng ta. Hạt lanh từ lâu luôn được xem làmón ăn, thuốc lớn vòng 1 tuyệt vời nhất giúp ích chuyển hóa vòng một cho phụ nữ. Thành phần hạt lanh chứa nhiều axit béo omega 3 và đặc thù là thành viên phytoestrogen một hợp chất estrogen sở hữu năng khiếu góp sức cho khiến nở ngực an toàn và hiệu quả.
    xem thêm:https://phunxam.com/phun-moi-gia-bao-nhieu-de-khong-bi-ho-moi-len-mau-tu-nhien/
    kiểu dáng đồng phục công ty cũng như thiết kế kiến trúc vậy, nó mang phần lớn kỹ thuật mọi điều kiện cần phải đạt được nếu như muốn với 1 thành tựu như ý. Và càng giống hơn khi các người thông thường sẽ chẳng bao giờ đủ kinh nghiệm và tri thức để nắm bắt nó. vì vậy mà kiếm tìm được một doanh nghiệp cung cấp áo đồng phục đơn vị chất lượng và uy tín là điều bắt buộc giả dụ muốn chẳng phải mất tiền rồi ủ ấp cục tức vào lòng.
    hài hòa cùng phụ kiện xịn làm cho nên phong cách đẹp hoàn hảo của Hồ Ngọc Hà. 1 phụ kiện hợp mang bộ trang phục là nét vẽ mắt thần cho cả set đồ. thêm một đôi hoa tai hay vòng cổ đá quý là quá tuyệt vời khi diện phong cách đẹp theo phong cách cổ điển.
    xem thêm:http://phunmayngocdung.com/phun-xam-moi-o-dau-dep-va-len-mau-tu-nhien-nhat/
    các chiếc được truyền bá là sử dụng nhanh hết thâm nám chỉ mất khoảng ngắn thì rất nguy hiểm vì nó bào mòn lớp tế bào bên ngoài da, khiến cho da mỏng đi, mẫn cảm hơn mà còn dễ ăn nắng hơn nữa; bên cạnh đó các sản phẩm này chưa tác dụng vào lớp melasma nằm ẩn sâu bên dưới da, nguyên nhân cội rễ gây nám, nên rất dễ bị thâm nám trở lại.
    Song cũng không vì vậy mà quên đi vẻ đẹp nội tâm, sự hiền dịu nết na. ví như bạn không may mắn có được vẻ đẹp trời cho thì bạn cũng đừng buồn, tính chân thực, sự duyên dáng, vẻ đoan trang hiền thục…của nội tâm sẽ đem lại sự cuốn hút thật sự sở hữu những người tiếp giáp với.
    nguồn:phun môi màu hồng cam

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

People grow and change over time in all sorts of ways, and that obviously includes the band. Everyone is at different points on their own individual paths.

Throughout my life, my tastes have changed wildly, and they haven't necessarily always been aligned with what LP have been doing.

Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

Idk about others but for me LP was the first band who got me active listening to music, and they still my favorite band tbh. and I actually never listened to them because of teenage angst or whatever, I just thought it was good music :p

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

I asked a friend of mine what he was listening to on his phone at school one day and he said Linkin Park. Then I think I recalled something from them from the radio and went to check out everything up until that point, months before Living Things came out.

I also think I recall other friends of mine watching The Catalyst video in 2010 during a school break (don't remember the reaction, I think they were not that convinced), but at that time I didn't memorize it so I only came to know them by chance because of that lucky question I made. At the time I already knew Evanescence because it was inescapable, they were playing almost all day on the radio when I was younger, but LP resonated more, even if I only got into the band years later.

Those two bands led me then to delve into Symphonic Metal (mostly Evanescence led me to Nightwish at first), Alternative Metal (both bands led me to Breaking Benjamin and such) and most recently Linkin Park's OML influenced me to get into Electropop (CHVRCHES, Purity Ring). I also checked out Echosmith (becuase of that Heavy meme) and Bring Me The Horizon (Oli Sykes is a LP fan) because of LP. As to CHVRCHES, Purity Ring and BMTH it was also because of this forums, finding some of those sounds similar to LP was what made me like those bands in the first place. I think it's good to branch out and will try to do it even more, maybe with even more bands inside those genres.

LP and Evanescence
    defined my approach to music because before that I only knew Alanis Morissette due to a copy of The Collection my parents had bought and Pink Floyd (most notably with The Wall, The Wall Live In Berlin and The Division Bell).

Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

If anything, the tragedy of Chester's passing has united longtime fans and their more recent albums are being listened to by an even wider audience. I know a few friends who truly believed they hated anything post Minutes to Midnight because they never gave the new music a chance. Now they appreciate and enjoy the newer records tremendously.

Modern Guitar God likes this.
    Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

yup, this

Sasuke likes this.
    about2break

about2break Well-Known Member

I think maybe some folks have temporarily laid down the band, others might have given up, but I think LP has likely gained even more fans recently. I think it ebbs and flows just like any band. There's going to be new fans to appreciate the music and old fans who will never let it go. I think it's fine for whatever folks need or want to do. I didn't necessarily come here in light of the news, but I suppose it may have had a factor in me opening up sooner. My appreciation for the music didn't really change. I mean, yeah, I changed how I listen to it, my thoughts and how I focus on it, but the music itself didn't change. It's still awesome. And I'm impressed and sympathetic to how the band members are doing what they're doing right now.

minuteforce likes this.
    Dannyc

Dannyc Well-Known Member

Ill always be a LP fan, im in my late 30s now and i still blast their stuff especially the old stuff, it will never get old, now that chester is no longer with us,
    it makes it even more meaningful. I get that alot of fans feel with chester being gone that LP will never be the same, but come on LP will Live on forever
    especially Hybrid Theory.

AThousandLivingTheories

AThousandLivingTheories Mark The Graves

I imagine it rises as information about a new album comes out and dies as the new album has been out for some time. It's probably a repeating thing, yknow?

Benny_

Benny_ Active Member

LP fans are pretty loyal. ...I don't think they are losing any but in the end they'll have to do something otherwise fans may start to drift away as it can't just be mike doing shows etc.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

There are fans of certain genres of music who only like songs or albums that are in the genre of music they enjoy. Some people have learned to grow with the band, others have not. Some others have joined in the party late, but such is the way a band that constantly changes their sound is.

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Couldn’t have said it better myself

Michele likes this.
    Deliveranze

Deliveranze Well-Known Member

Exactly. LP has done so much diverse styles, constant reinventions, and experiments, that they are always guaranteed to lose people as much as gain new fans. There is always something someone can find within their discography that can be appealing to their tastes.

AmbienTisCool

AmbienTisCool Curry

its just age. i doubt ill be blasting ht in my 30s lol (or will i)

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

I wouldn't say they are losing fans, its the change of directions. Fan bases will never be steady, its always with the trend and hardcore fans.

AmbienTisCool likes this.
    Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Been a fan for the past 15 years. Once a fan, always a fan!

Hans Muster

Hans Muster Well-Known Member

Linkin Park has been losing fans since 2003. That's a normal process. There will always be people who stick around forever though. Others change their tastes. And then again there are people who don't consider LP their favorite band or even a great band and yet they're still here at LPA. For me, Linkin Park has brought me into music in general and metal music in particular. They used to be the only band I really liked at all in about 2010-2013.

AmbienTisCool and Michele like this.
    Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

I always believed "If you just pleased those just fans, even if it's just a handful, you will never be forgotten."

That's why Weird Al still around after 30 plus years. ;)

StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

I don't care whether the LP fan base thins out. I'll keep on listening to Mike and the boys until I'm six feet deep.

lpfaneki likes this.