Post Traumatic Album Release Show Announced by Mike Shinoda for June 20th in New York City

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 4, 2018.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Mike has announced that he will be performing in New York City at the Gramercy Theatre on June 20th to commemorate the release of his upcoming solo album Post Traumatic which drops on June 15th. Tickets and more information available here: http://mshnd.co/nyc18

Onsale Date & Times

Onsale to General Public
    :
    Wed 06/06/18 10:00 am EDT

Linkin Park Underground Presales:
    Start: Tue 06/05/18 10:00 am EDT
    End: Wed 06/06/18 10:00 am EDT

Will you be attending the album release show in NYC? Let us know on our forums!

minuteforce, Kevin and Joe like this.
    Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Man all these last minute announcements. Glad I got the insurance on the Camden tickets will be going here since its much closer.

Justin Z

Justin Z New Member

Hi, I just joined LPU but i don't see a presale code under my profile. I really really want to attend. Can anyone help me out to figure out how I can get it?

Big fan

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

https://linkinpark.com/lpu/presales

"Pre-Sale Password: See below for info, password will be deployed on June 4th"

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Justin Z

Justin Z New Member

Thanks!

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

For those of us who can't make physical album release shows and/or listening parties, we should have a Shoutbox event where we all press play at the same time and comment through the album live.

Ksandory and Bernuviel like this.
    Ksandory

Ksandory Well-Known Member

Thats a great idea!

Jamtia

Jamtia Member

Did presale tickets sell out for this event?

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

Very, very excited!

Rahat and I will be busy folks, will be meeting Mike at Looney Tunes CD on the 18th and attending the show on the 20th. We will be there with about 10+ friends in full flannel. I'm very excited since Gramercy is also where the Dead By Sunrise album debut show was held and I was there for that too.

--RS

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

I was there for that concert too! My wife and I will be there in flannel as well, trying to convince my cousin to do the same.

Jamtia

Jamtia Member

Welp went online at 10 am and no tickets were available. Guess I have to pay scalping prices.

jdanek630

jdanek630 Well-Known Member

I will be there. I got my tickets @ 10:00:00 right on the money this morning. My girlfriend and I are making a 3-day road trip out of it. We are going to the meet and greet on Mon, June 18th @ Looney Tunes in West Babylon, NY, and we are also going to this album release show @ the Gramercy Theatre in NYC.

I'm so unbelievably excited. This has been a long time coming, as in almost 20 years. I have seen the band perform live either 8 or 9 times over the course of their career, but this will be my first time meeting any of them. I have so much respect for Mike for using this album and this tour as an outlet for the emotional wreckage we've all been picking up the pieces from for almost a year now. I hope to see some of you in NY in a couple weeks.

Kevin likes this.
    Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I will also be at Looney Tunes on the 18th, in full flannel as well!

Hybridora

Hybridora Well-Known Member

I’ll be at the show on the 20th! My first time seeing any Linkin Park band member live. I’ve been unsuccessful 3 other times as something unfortunately always happened to Chester right before a show I had tickets for.

jdanek630 likes this.
    jdanek630

jdanek630 Well-Known Member

Congrats!! It’s an awesome feeling being able to go to any of their shows. My first one was Projekt Revolution 2004. I’ve seen them 6 times since. This is going to be a bittersweet opportunity to meet and see Mike live.

If anyone going to this show is interested in meeting up beforehand or during the show, absolutely send me a message on here. I’ll be there with my other half.

Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Forgive me if this is a stupid question (I just woke up), but is there anywhere that says whether this will be streamed live or not? I'd love to watch this.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

If it is streamed, no info about that has been provided. So I think it's safe to assume it won't be. Sadly :(

Hybridora

Hybridora Well-Known Member

I’m here!!!! Starts in ~20 minutes. Small venue but I am pretty damn close!!

I can see a Shure 58 mic, what I believe is his Access Virus TI2 Polar Synthesizer & Korg Triton 88...and that's all I can tell from here. He has another mic stand but the clip is currently empty.