News about his death

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Ksandory, Dec 6, 2017.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Valid reasons or not, it should still be the family's decision to make it public.

Modern Guitar God likes this.
    Benny_

Benny_ Active Member

It's set me right back...all the fine detail like scratching of nails probably whilst sitting there deciding it's all too real...it would never happen in the UK. ...my own fault for reading it in guess. ....

Lotus

Lotus LPA VIP LPA VIP

It definitely sent me right back to July 20th. When I accidentally saw the headline of his previous attempt on TMZ I was thoroughly shocked, which was probably pretty noticeable in my reaction in the shoutbox. I was just not prepared for it. And TMZ is absolute scum for reporting it.

Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

I'm not sure about the family-only policy of this, I think the victims should be able/suggested to determine with whom reports like this can be shared after their death (if this isn't already the case in the US).

Autumn

Autumn Member

I'm pretty late to this conversation, but from my personal experience of how completely devastated I was that my landlord was able to obtain my finance's autopsy report to try and make claims against me as to why I should not get my security deposit back, I absolutely think it should be up to the family whether or not to release this information. It's nobody's fucking business. Suicide is painful enough without making these things public for any asshole to read. We were accused of manufacturing highly illegal drugs in our apartment, which was completely false. Why provide "insite" into our loved one's final moments when they are A. Probably inaccurate and B. Incredibly painful......have you ever read a loved one's autopsy report? I hope nobody here ever has to. I'm sorry to hear Chester's autopsy report was made public, but not surprised in the least.

KaiAlexander

KaiAlexander New Member

The Reports are wrong its not happening guys

KiraPrince

KiraPrince New Member

No doubt the Bild does genuinely suck. After they record about something, they distort about it to the point of ludicrousness or they record about acclaimed individual steed poop where they in like manner exaggerate about it. The Bild is a marvelously abhorred journal in German, anyway the open regardless get it for reasons unknown. In the event you hate anything, by then quit helping it!

Dzb4nierro likes this.