Mike Shinoda Announces Asian Dates For Post Traumatic Tour

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Jun 24, 2019.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Even though Mike had said that his Post Traumatic tour ended with his shows in Israel earlier this year, Mike has just announced three more dates, all in Asia, that he will play in support of the album. This will be his second time in Asia playing shows for his 2018 Post Traumatic album, however he did not play in any of these countries on the run last year.

[​IMG]
    He's adding these shows after announcing on May 30th that he will play at this year Wired Music Festival, taking place on September 8th in Nagoya, Japan. As of now, this is what his mini-tour in Asia looks like:

2019.08.31 - Taipei, Taiwan
    2019.09.04 - Jakarta, Indonesia
    2019.09.06 - Manila, Philippines
    2019.09.08 - Nagoya, Japan
    Taipei & Manila ticket details: LPU Pre-Sale: June 28th @ 10am (local time) /// Public Onsale: June 29th @ 10am (local time)
    Jakarta ticket details: LPU Pre-Sale: June 30th @ 10am (local time) /// Public Onsale: July 1st @ 10am (local time)
    Tickets can be found over at MikeShinoda.com

Are you planning on going to any of these shows? Are you hoping Mike will add more shows internationally, preferably closer to where you live? Come and discuss in our forums.

Source: Mike Shinoda Twitter

The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

It's been a while since I've posted here but I'll try my best to get to the Manila show!! The band hasn't been here since 2013 and the venue's smaller so less chances of getting in but I'll try to get there!!!!

Kevin and minuteforce like this.
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

"Post Traumatic" forever :devil: