Music blackout. - time - FULL ALBUM OUT NOW!

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by blackout., Sep 27, 2019.

blackout.

blackout. Well-Known Member

Finally the day has come! My new album is now available on all the most popular platforms: YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Tidal and Deezer.
    I really couldn't wait for that moment. I worked on this album extremely long and sometimes I felt that I kept it too long for myself. However, I wanted to polish all songs as much as possible and release something that I would be satisfied with.
    I feel that this album exposes a part of me to the world. The lyrics are a reflection of what happened in my life in last two years and the sounds that you hear on 'time' are inspired by artists who delighted me with their music during this period. Even though I like my previous albums, this one seems special to me. It is first and foremost an honest album in every aspect of it, and I am very glad that I have the opportunity to show it to the world today.
    I would like to thank everyone who supported me during the work on this album. Without you this album would not have been made. Especially I'd like to thank my friend, Mateusz Fonfara, for working together on album graphics and valuable advices while I was creating most of the songs. Also, thank you again to Emanuel Broszko for cooperation on lyric video for 'memories'.
    The fact that I did not create this album only for myself is rather obvious. I have also created it for all of you, who are interested in my music. That is why I would be pleased if you spent about 40 minutes and listen to this album. Each listen and comment means a lot to me, motivates me to continue working and shows that it was worth creating 'time'.

1 thanks for nothing - 3:36
    2 stars - 2:35
    3 can't take no more - 3:49
    4 hard to say goodbye - 3:18
    5 comfort zone - 3:51
    6 here and now - 3:00
    7 sleep - 2:46
    8 the place unknown - 3:34
    9 letting go - 4:00
    10 losing you - 3:35
    11 memories - 2:22
    12 silence in my head - 4:40​

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

HMU if you ever need a remix :)

blackout. likes this.
    blackout.

That's a nice idea! I've never had any remix of my own music so it'd be sick to hear. I'll definitely think about it.

What do you think of the album? Did you enjoy it? :)

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

So, i think you did a great job, even if it isnt really my cup of tea. But thats just subjective. But you better check the place unknown on Spotify, it seems like there is something wrong with the song. Atleast for me.

Thanks For Nothing
    and Stars are really good though. You have a nice voice.

blackout. likes this.
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I haven't had time to listen to more than a couple of songs, but I can say that I think you're on a good path in terms of vocal production and your sense of melody :)

Otherwise, these songs are not my kind of thing

blackout. likes this.
    blackout.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the album. ;) I did wrote about the problem in the first post; there is a note just under the links. I'm aware of the error and I hope I'll be able to fix it soon.
    'thanks for nothing' and 'stars' were the singles so I see that I chose them correctly. Thank you for your feedback!

The vocal production and catchy melodies were one of the things that I wanted to achieve on this album. I'm really happy that you see the improvement in this area of my music. :D
    I understand that it's not everyone's favourite type of music and there is no problem with that. However, I wanted to try more pop-oriented kind of thing on this album and I think it's good to experiment with music and get yourself beyond your comfort zone. I don't know what will be next so maybe you'll like more my future releases.

Michele likes this.
    blackout.

The release on Spotify got fixed. The names are now correct and 'the place unknown' sounds as it should do. The link is updated in the first post. ;)

Michele likes this.