Meteora CD Screensaver

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Christian Collins, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
    Christian Collins

Christian Collins New Member

Hey, ive been trying to figure out how to get the screensaver on the Meteora CD but havent had any luck downloading it (just sends me to a black screen in my browser) Does anyone have it archived by chance or have an alternate way of downloading it? Thanks

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

The web page that that link would have taken you to no longer exists. Wayback Machine might have a copy of it, but, even then, it's highly unlikely that it would also have the downloadable content you want to access.

Christian Collins

I’ve tried the way back machine a little bit after I made the post but I figured out that the only way to get to the screensaver is to get it straight from the disc. I tried Internet Explorer and it worked but LP removed the screensaver so the only way is if someone has it and can send it to me. Kinda sucks it couldn’t have been just on the disc.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

If this is true, then, you just need to find a Linkin Park fan who owns a copy of "Meteora". Sounds like you'll need all the luck you can get :)

Christian Collins

Well I have Meteora obviously but it does not let you download it because it brings you to a page saying Can’t fine meaning I gotta find someone who downloaded it back when it was available. When I said you can only get it from the disc I meant that way back machine can’t get the same website link to the download because it can’t register that I have the disc.