Older downloads(ex. Rosewood Fall Discography) on LPA

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Jonathan Diaz, Jan 11, 2021.

Tags:
    Jonathan Diaz

Jonathan Diaz New Member

One thing becoming pretty clear as time passes by: download links for releases on here go down as the websites that host them remove them/close down. Or the forum download page isn’t updated and becomes outdated as time progresses. Today I was looking for the Demonstrate EP from Rosewood Fall and was led to here, but since it and the rest of the band’s discography was released here a more than a decade ago, the methods to get them (link to media fire, and LPA download page) all turned up nothing with the mediafire page expired and the LPA download page not having it. It would be nice if the download catalog had a huge overhaul, because pretty much all that’s there at the moment are remixes and fort minor stuff.

Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

Hey there, I know this reply is a bit late, but just wanted to say that having consistent access to rare demos is an important part of the fan experience, IMO. Years ago, I was invested in finding as many LP demo discs/downloads as I could. Just listening to the progression of certain songs' development was amazing in and of itself.

Jonathan Diaz likes this.
    Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

I have Bitter Pill and that "Today I saw an old man" song.