Sexy Stick N Move

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Rocky, Feb 12, 2021.

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ksjrfncpkrs1xe/stickz21mp3.mp3/file

LINK Replaced

Lyrics:
    I show u how it's done/ I'm clocking in the sheets right now/ the bed making squeaky sounds as her cheeks get pound like who's celibate? /Saw her looking sexy in that dress and I said "Can I freak?" The p*ssy oughta be finessed Yes! (Yes) That I'm the one that keep her curling toes (most) definitely Keeping 3,4 hoes/ she shake it like doing hula hoop with a slight twist/ was on the dance floor freaking then I hit her like THIS. Chorus: Girl! See where I'm at What I wanna do/ freak with me I'll freak with you.
    Ladies been jocking me since the first day I dropped some pipe, now it's like moaning and groaning/ all the kinky girls I be sticking/bringing the heat in the sheets, different positions/Show me all of your secrets/ I wanna get with them/ Do a few shots and get some freak up in em/ Im finna be dumb getting the panties and run/ cuz I get in it I get in it and don't stop til it's done/ super freaky shit from 4069/she ready for marathons how she come from behind/ I be making her moan/ she act like nothing else matter/ home plate eat it/ while she licking up my batter

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    Captain-EO likes this.
    Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Anywho DM me ladies

Captain-EO likes this.
    Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Underrated content

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

I stand by this