Quotes

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by TheRockChick, Sep 18, 2008.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

From House

Thirteen: You are the champion of not dealing with your problems...
    Dr. House: My grandson gave me a mug that says that.

Dr. House: Showing any symptoms?
    Dr. Taub: No. Kutner's starting her on hemodialysis and Thirteen's in the lab trying to figure out what the guy put in the drugs. [leaves]
    Dr. House: [annoyed] See! A clear, simple statement of facts describing their cooperation with absolutely no attitude of fear.
    Dr. Cuddy: [deadpan sarcastic] Something's gotta be done.
    Dr. House: Oh yeah!

From Heroes

Mohinder: There are many ways to define our fragile existence. Many ways to give it meaning. But it is our memories that shape its purpose and give it context. The private assortment of images, fears, loves, regrets. For it is the cruel irony of life that we are destined to hold the dark with the light. The good with the evil. Success with disappointment. This is what separates us. What makes us human. And in the end, we must fight to hold on to.

Mohinder: I finally found it. That's it, these four simple genes, they answer everything. I can make a new list. I can find them, save them.
    Sylar: And what about me? Don't I deserve to be saved? Aren't I just a victim, too? I didn't ask for this.
    Mohinder: And what would you have me do?
    Sylar: Help find a way. Give me salvation. Give me that damn list so I can sink my teeth in! I'm a natural progression of the species. Evolution is a part of nature, and nature kills. Simple, right?
    Mohinder: What you've done is not evolution, it's murder. (holds gun up and points it at Sylar.) What I am doing is revenge. Now I can fulfill my duty as a son. (Sylar closes his eyes, and a gunshot is heard. The bullet is stopped before Sylar's face, then drops to the floor.)
    Sylar: I wasn't begging for my life. I was offering you yours.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

"Perhaps they saw more then we? Perhaps it takes the fresh eyes of an outsider to see what we have become so blind to"

"let the battlefield dead take our hand in theirs and illuminate us with precious truth we can ever learn, that there must be peace instead of war!"

Warhammer 40k Books ( forgot which )

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Chris Rock: You think you don't give a fuck? Bush don't give a fuck. If you were hanging on for dear life on a cliff and all you needed was a fuck and George Bush had a pocket full of fucks. He would stand there as you asked him for one and tell you "You know I don't give a fuck"

Chris Rock: You know...gas prices are so high now that when I fill my tank, I have to whip out my dick and whack off right there. Wanna know why? Because for that price, I am used to getting off.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

From It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

"I may have been a centaur in my past life."

-Charlie Kelly

TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

"Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

scottboland26

scottboland26 New Member

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or things.
    (Albert Einstein)

Dorothy Perks

Dorothy Perks Well-Known Member

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” — Bill Keane

astatine

astatine Well-Known Member

“ Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.” — John Lennon.

Dorothy Perks

Dorothy Perks Well-Known Member

“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

This aged poorly :lol:

Michele likes this.