Easier to Run (full instrumental remake)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Prsalways, Sep 4, 2021.

Prsalways

Prsalways New Member

Hi guys,

just wanted to share my remake of ETR here. I posted my previous remake here a while back, but re recorded it and made some changes to the mix. Most notably, I am playing the clean harmonics correctly in this version. In my last version, the 2nd guitar part (clean harmonics) was a note off.

Captain-EO likes this.
    Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Your guitars sound SO good man. The cleans and distorted parts. I'm so jealous of that guitar production. The synth and drum stuff sound okay, but you were probably more focused on the guitar parts anyway.

I used to do LP remakes back in the day but I never had much high-quality equipment or production know-how. ETR was one of my favorite works I did though.

Reflectionist

Reflectionist Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

THIS is fucking AMAZING.

1 - may I use this for a cover? I will credit you with a pinned comment and a link to your video.

2 - Your guitar tone is spot on. It might take a bit to consolidate my resources, but I am a university level percussionist. Would you like a second pass on that drum track? It's great, don't get me wrong, those guitars are SO GOOD that the imperfect, but serviceable and competent drum track isn't doing it justice.

<3