In what kind off environment do you live?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Leones, Apr 17, 2004.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I live in turnhout thats in belgium and belgium is on the south of the netherlands (so NOT in ireland :p )...at the edge from the city. I want to live in the centrum cause it's pretty boring here. There are a lot of houses but also a lot of fields. And they're gonna start a manure (I think that's what it calls like) business right on the other site from our house ... god no :p

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

well that's going to smell. snif, sniff :lol:

Meteora89

Meteora89 Well-Known Member

i live in a quiet suburb in exotic Delaware U.S.A. its an okay place here it has alot of old people and little children that are like 8-12 years old. Usually the only kids that are my age either skateboard or play dumb card games like yu-gi-oh or magic the gathering. Its a great place, nice houses, friendly people, i really wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

well that's going to smell. snif, sniff :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i was thinking the same :p

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Québec owns Montréal :p .

I live in the suburbs of Quebec City, in a town formerly called Saint-Émile (we were forced to merge with Quebec, the result was a tax bill that costed more than before :angry: ). I think it couldn't get any better, I've got a pool behind my house and some room around to do stuff such as practicing my brother's pitch and practicing my control of a soccer ball :lol: . The 2 Primary Schools are at about 30s and 3 mins from my house, the biggest park at 1 min, the church at 2mins and the bank too :D . The only problem is the school that is somewhat far away... This is why buses exist :D .

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

I live in a house in a really nerdy area. Um, that pretty much sums up how interesting my neighborhood is. <_<

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

yeah but you still get a computer so be happy ^_^ :lol:

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Québec owns Montréal :p .

[/b][/quote]
    Yeah right! I'm sure you didn't think it when St-Émile was forced to merge with Quebec :p

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'm in a regular old suburb of Winterpeg.....erm, I mean Winnipeg... Usually it's just fine, but we do have our share of morons out here...maybe it's the cold... I just don't trust anybody driving in Winnipeg...nobody lets you in...ever...period... 30 mins away is the North End, where I've had the honour of being shot at by a group of fighting gangsters...I was shovelling a driveway when shots start flying...grrr...I wish I coulda shot back, I've got nice aim :D :lol: :chemist:

Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

The environment i live in is a Sh1t one.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I live in a nice neighborhood, suburb of a small city. Town is called Dalton in good ol Massachusetts. There are some bad communities in the small city, Pittsfield. The "bad" places are downtown though. Very quiet area, plenty of houses but not too rural.

Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I live in NYC, the Bronx :devil: (!)

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

I live in a village of about 500 people out in a rural area in Central Ontario, Canada........there's still a bit of wilderness around here: lots of trails and forests and stuff. Lots of farms around here too, though I don't live on a farm. Basically people are cool with everyone and get along! :D

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

I live in the 'top part' of my town - which is higher in the valley we're in.
    I'm right next to a very rough council estate, and I fucking hate it. People are up all night yelling at each other on the estate itself. Kids as young as 7 go around smoking and saying 'Aww I'm gonna bang you out, yo' (bear in mind I'm almost 18).

And it rains. It rains a lot >_>'

Eilonwy

Eilonwy Well-Known Member

I live on the outskirts of a small town in southern Virginia, about twenty minutes from the border of North Carolina. It's nice around here, I guess. There's really nothing to do, though. I suppose that's because we're a lot more rural than urban. But I'm a boring person anyway.

BadAngel

BadAngel Well-Known Member

i live in Miami, live is unpredictable here... there's many things and nothing to do

I live right in the heart of London so if anyone's been here, they'd know what it's like. Loads of people, red doubledecker buses, red telephone boxes, typical London stuff. It's very multicultural too, lots of tourists and big department stores. The subway is god awful but one good thing is we have a lot of parks so there's a lot of greenery and you don't feel like it's a concrete jungle. This is a good area, so no violence and street crime is to a minimum level.

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

Can you type in a British accent for me please? :lol:

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

i live in las vegas, nv which is basically a desert. anything below 60°F is freezing. its not that bad because i dont really live in the ghetto areas. there are a lot of places to go though so thats good, but not as exciting as CSI.

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

hey, I have been to London last year! I stayed one week at a hostfamily, it was really nice and I think London is cool!