War on Iraq Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Bryan, Jan 26, 2003.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I'll speak my opinions...I dont like Bush and I think he doesnt gives a rat's ass about whats good for America, he just wants to please his daddy and get Suddam Hussain because daddy couldnt do it.

Bush sucks.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I totally agree, he couldn't find Osama so now he'a alliviating blame on somebody else :lol:

:chemist:

^^ Osama in hiding

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Oh yea...XxLPxX...you suggested a topic to discuss things and I think one suggestion was politics...so here you go ;)

But if it would get too argumentive, and flaming would happen, it will be closed and warnings will be giving if necassary. So everyone be good and respect other people's opinions ;) :)

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

ditto. couldnt agree more.

Bush is your stereotypical Southerner....trigger happy redneck who loves to see #### being blown up. George W is just a puppet. His daddy is telling him everything to do.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This wasn't supposed to discuss the war, it was meant to discuss the song, but I guess no one cares about the point of the topic. Closed.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I think we should leave it open, let people discuss it and post what they think about the whole thing in the middle east. If it gets out of hand, then we'll close it.

Just remember to respect other people's opinions everyone ;)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

will, that song was hilarious!

i hate Bush, and i'm not even american. his crusade to bomb iraq is going to cause another war, he'll be the end of all of us.

this just in: unable to cope with freezing temperatures in New York, George W Bush has declared a "war on cold".

Todd

Discuss the war here, discuss Akuma's song in its thread

Bryan

Bryan Guest

*doesnt dought it* :rolleyes: :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

The only problem with this now is that no one is going to pay attention to the thread I made which was meant to show the humourous side to this pointless war. Oh, well.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Everyone go here and read it, and post a comment if you'd like!

There ya go Akuma :lol:

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

i agree with what everyone said about Bush. he sucks. and there shouldn't be a war on iraq. there was this rally in town last week called "no war on iraq" and tons of people went. it was cool seeing it on tv. war is wrong, that's it.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Agreed.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I hope that Bush will make the right decision. I think we should goto war with Iraq, but I don't know if Bush has the right idea. He might make a drastic mistake and screw the economy over. I hope he makes the right choice.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

I have never liked bush...never never never ever liked him...

Guess why I hate him even more than I used to and lost all respect for him...

He took the p**s out of France, he's leading our w***er for a prime minister Tony blair around by the ears...and plus...he cheated in the elections...

The reason George w***er Bush is doing this is to get more people behind him...so he could stay another term...and to do this...he's declaring war on Iraq...and soon it could be the world...anyone that dissaggrees...

Normally I'm alright with politics...I see both sides of the story...but with this one...there's only one side to it...and that's from the innocent people's veiw...

What's George gonna do...when all this is over? who's he gonna turn to next???

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

*agrees*
    And i hate the way hes trying to put a label to all the countrys, ts like if you dont help him to do his stupid war, youre a terrorist, i mean, can you just being neutral or something?
    He wants to start a 3rd World war,and that will be like the end of everything. And i really dont want to die in a war, that to movie like. :blink:

CHAPSTICk

CHAPSTICk Well-Known Member

To be honest, I dont think Bush knows what the hell hes going to get america into. By the way, did anyone watch the state of the union?

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

We should definately goto war on Iraq. I-for some reason-do not feel the urge to be blown the smitherines with nuclear weapons, or suffocated by chemical weapons. I don't know if Bush is doing the right thing or not, but you have to have a little bit of faith in him, otherwise we are all doomed. I think that all of our allies should say 100% they are with us and scare Suddam out of office. And then if it doesn't work, goto war. But many people are gonna die in that war, and it's pretty sad.

Megabot

Megabot Member

Saddam Hussein, George W Bush - same trash.

PS No war!!!

Todd

you do know that besides for a few empty nuclear warheads, the inspectors havent found a thing, do you?