The Sims

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by PuNk, Feb 1, 2003.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

I'm sure alot of people have seen the commericals for the new Sims game on PS2? Anyone have it, or like it? What are your opinions on this game?

I like this particular Sims game maybe not as much as the orginial Sims game for the computer. The graphics are great, and the new Sim maker is awesome. For those of you who don't know you can change alot more. The choices for hair are MUCH better. You can add things like sunglasses, glasses, ear rings, make-up, and necklaces. You can also choose the color of your shirts, pants, and the possibilitys are endless! The new items are really nice too.

One of the down sides of the game is the fact that you cannot build a second story, and there aren't as many items. I'm done ranting about this for now anyways. :)

LpGirl188

LpGirl188 Member

i have that game,only for PC,but it's ok.
    Sometimes i get bored doing the same thing over and over again! :rolleyes:
    I would like to try it for PS2

PuNk

PuNk Banned

If you get some of the expansion packs you can do alot more stuff. For example on Hot Date you can go Downtown and go to resturaunts and malls, etc.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

I have the sims...but only on PC.

It's so damned addictive!!! I love it!

I'm more into creating actual items and skins etc...so everything can be customised the way I want it. :D

I'm hoping to get the sims for ps2...but first I'll actually have to get a ps2... <_<

relative.degree

relative.degree Well-Known Member

I have... The Sims, The Sims: Livin' Large, The Sims: House Party, The Sims: Hot Date, and The Sims for PS2.

I have yet to get The Sims: Vacation and The Sims: Unleashed