Possible Description Of All Tracks On Meteora

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Although, none of this can be confirmed until we the fans get to listen to the CD, German magazine Bravo reportedly got to listen to Meteora and gave their readers a look on what the songs will sound like! Below are the descriptions of the songs from the article that we translated from German to English translated by me and Trumtram(THANK YOU!):

Foreword: Starts out heavy, with heavy hammering and breaking glasses that go into the second song 'Dont Stay'.
    Dont Stay: A very aggresive song that features heavy guitars.
    Somewhere I Belong: Described as a typical LP song, one to which you can sing along easily.
    Lying From You: Confusing and complex beats with violin samples lead to an awesome mid-tempo song.
    Hit The Floor: A song that constantly switches between Mike's raps and heavy guitar sounds
    Easier To Run: A ballad with extremely emotionally suffering vocals from Chester.
    Faint: A big and interesting surprise, with a mix of chemical brothers and asian rhythm.
    Figure09: Not much told about this track except the fact its once again a typical Linkin Park style song.
    Breaking The Habit: Described the next major hit from Linkin Park! Although the the drums & bass sounds arent the same as other tracks and dont neccessarily fit with the rest of the album, the song is still apparently "F*cking Awesome" :lol:
    From The Inside: A very very aggressive song from Linkin Park- in which Chester shouts out all his anger.
    Nobody's Listening: Starting out with the word "Yo" it goes on like this; the song becomes a: Phat rap song with a nearly dangerous sound.
    Session: A very electronical sound that doesn't sound like normal Linkin Park.
    Numb: Once again details are not really shed on this track except that it's the last song on the album (Duh?) perhaps they wanted to leave a surprise for us.

Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee these descriptions as the actual sounds of the songs as we do not have the album in our possession. The song descriptions here are represented by Bravo Magazine in Germany.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Session seems like its going to be Joe's work...

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

excellent, these songs sound so great.

and i agree with bryan, session sounds like it's going to be joe's track.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I've been saying that since the day we got the tracklisting.

You can definitely tell these were translated, the grammar is horrible. Too bad we can't edit them, lol.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

All the songs sound great, since we've been saying that the whole time. Session will probably be Joe's work, I agree with all.

Linkin_maddness

Linkin_maddness Well-Known Member

hehe it sounds coolas i cant WAIT!! :D

PuNk

PuNk Banned

Sounds great, how do you guys get all this stuff? :lol:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

we're magic. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.