War on Iraq Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Bryan, Jan 26, 2003.

temp237859

temp237859 Member

we have found proof that Sadam Hussain is linked with the terrorists attacks on 9/11. I don't know about all of you but I think we should react before we "find out" if they have nuclear weapons or not. So what if we are going over there for the oil. We will be killing two birds wit one stone. Sadam Hussain is a mad man. People don't like Bush because they are scared to go to war. But, grow up people. We must take care of this matter. Innocent people will die but think about how many innocent americans could die if we dont do something.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i somewhat agree. but the US should go to war when they actually have proof that america is threatened by Iraq. i don't want to seem inconsiderate or anything, but i think Bush is doing this in order to increase his popularity as a "hero", in order to get another term in office. that may be a wild accusation, but there could be some validity to it.

edit: rofl, i know i'm gonna get my head torn off for that comment.

temp237859

temp237859 Member

lol. You people are so quick to assume what Bush is thinking, but not quick to assume that there is a threat that we dont know about. Maybe the president knows a lot more than the public. Have you thought about that?

Mark

lol, i'm canadian, it's not my problem. but, doesn't the public deserve to know even after the events of 9/11 what's happening? this reminds me of my fave show, 24. the president has to conceal the fact that there's a nuclear bomb in los angelas because he doesn't want mass hysteria.

PanDa_MaFia_4_LiFe

PanDa_MaFia_4_LiFe Member

<_< sorry most off u feel that way. i think it kicks ass that we finally have a president in office who has got some balls. is saddam a nice guy? No. does he give a #### if his nation's people are starving to death while he builds nukes. No. So i support Bush 100%. Personally I don't wanna wake up to a large radioactive blast tearing through my house killing my family, and then have the rest of te nation say,"oh, yeah, right, we should have taken him outta power." Lata

temp237859

temp237859 Member

if you are a chick i want to marry you. If you are a guy then forget being straight, i'm gay now!!! haha jk

PanDa_MaFia_4_LiFe

PanDa_MaFia_4_LiFe Member

Yeah, right, thanx for the support. just proud to be an american. I'd join the Military but I'm a fat slow non-hick white guy. I wouldn't do much good besides human shield. LOL

temp237859

temp237859 Member

well I think people should trust their president instead of assuming other things.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

why should we trust him? He stole the election. He's an idiot. He doesnt know what he's doing. He's his dad's puppet. He's trigger-happy. You still think we should trust him?

PuNk

PuNk Banned

I'm going to bring some humor to this thread, maybe humor shouldn't be brought but I will try anyways..

It would be funny/werid if Bush was in the middle of a speech and he says "I'm not George Bush, I'm Sadam Hussain." (like on the Pepsi Twist commericals) :lol:

Back to the serious stuff..

I don't really know enough about everything thats going on to decide if we should go to war, that's when I'm glad I'm not someone who has to make those kind of descisions.. :blink:

temp237859

temp237859 Member

why should we trust him? He stole the election. He's an idiot. He doesnt know what he's doing. He's his dad's puppet. He's trigger-happy. You still think we should trust him? [/b][/quote]
    lol you act like he cheated on the election. He is so evil. lol Al Gore is the one who kept complaining about it. Hes an idiot. hes probably smarter than you. he graduated from Harvard. He knows what hes doing. I would hate to see if one of you people were presidents. Then Sadam would get ahold of nuclear weapons sooner or later and we wouldnt have enough time to protect ourselves. Just because his dad happens to be a president, hes all of a sudden his dads puppet? I hate you ignorant people who say #### like that. He may be trigger happy but im happy. I just wish he wouldnt go to war so we could see what terrible things happen when we dont go to war. I think we should trust him. you sound more ignorant to me than Bush.

Mark

lol you act like he cheated on the election. He is so evil. lol Al Gore is the one who kept complaining about it. Hes an idiot. hes probably smarter than you. he graduated from Harvard. He knows what hes doing. I would hate to see if one of you people were presidents. Then Sadam would get ahold of nuclear weapons sooner or later and we wouldnt have enough time to protect ourselves. Just because his dad happens to be a president, hes all of a sudden his dads puppet? I hate you ignorant people who say #### like that. He may be trigger happy but im happy. I just wish he wouldnt go to war so we could see what terrible things happen when we dont go to war. I think we should trust him. you sound more ignorant to me than Bush. [/b][/quote]
    he probably got through harvard with his daddy's help, and he is a moron. he called people from greece "greecians"! al gore had more votes than bush, but america's screwed up voting system gave bush the election because he had more points. the one place that decided the election, florida, was run by Jeb Bush, the presidents brother, it was rigged from the beginning. it's all too obvious.

i knew this thread would create fights. lets cool it down and stop insulting other people's intelligence (esp. for temp) and have a normal discussion, or i'll close it.

temp237859

temp237859 Member

im sorry man for calling you ignorant. But, I guess im just a firm believer in what hes doing but i still need to keep an open mind.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

he probably got through harvard with his daddy's help, and he is a moron. he called people from greece "greecians"! al gore had more votes than bush, but america's screwed up voting system gave bush the election because he had more points. the one place that decided the election, florida, was run by Jeb Bush, the presidents brother, it was rigged from the beginning. it's all too obvious.

i knew this thread would create fights. lets cool it down and stop insulting other people's intelligence (esp. for temp) and have a normal discussion, or i'll close it. [/b][/quote]
    People from Greece ARE called Greecians.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

If you all keep dwelling on how Bush is president it isn't going to change anything. Why keep saying Bush cheated and he's evil etc? :)

Mark

i thought they were called Greeks.

Megabot

Megabot Member

War is baaad. War makes me go :x

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

i dont get this war thing. all i know is that suddam is killing innocent poeple in iraq which in no good. and he has weapons. and theres oil in iraq.

CHAPSTICk

CHAPSTICk Well-Known Member

This is a lose-lose situation, if we go to war we risk losing tens or maybe even hundreds of thousands of soldiers, but if we do nothing Sadaam(sp?) will probly kill a few thousand civilians with a 9-11 type of attack :( either way, it sucks.

Megabot

Megabot Member

And Bush wants that oil. That's the only reason he goes into war. He doesn't give a rats ass about Saddam, he only tries to gain monopoly in the oil market. After all, he's from Texas, where there is a lot of oil wells to make big'n'fast money on!