Breaking The Habit CD-Single News!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I am buying this the day it comes out. Anyone know where I could buy it (in chicago, illinois, america)? Im not sure if they sell it at best buy, never noticed singles lying around.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Who cares about the new song, I'm buying it for the artwork.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I made a wallpaper out of it. :lol:

User Name

Awesome.

By the way, I'm taking a wild guess here, but is that cover art from the video?

Mark

It's based on the videos artwork, but I don't think it's a frame in the video.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Joke? What joke? The only joke we've pulled is the April Fool's Thing and that's been long forgotten because it was April Fools Day. No sense in lying now. And if you were alert you would go to linkinpark.de and click the link to the cover artwork that I posted. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah that is the pure irony of it all and I knew something like this would happen. We played a joke on you guys a month ago that there we had a b-side from the new BTH single and fate came back and bit us in the ass because there actually IS going to be a b-side on the BTH single.

Talk about your irony.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Yeah that is the pure irony of it all and I knew something like this would happen. We played a joke on you guys a month ago that there we had a b-side from the new BTH single and fate came back and bit us in the ass because there actually IS going to be a b-side on the BTH single.

Talk about your irony. [/b][/quote]
    That's so ironic, every article of clothing I own is now creased and wrinkle-free.

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

the cover art looks good but what i don't get is that the all of the other cd singles art from meteora have been revoving around the "meteora" art and this one is completely different

Johnnykey

Johnnykey Member

Joke? What joke? The only joke we've pulled is the April Fool's Thing and that's been long forgotten because it was April Fools Day. No sense in lying now. And if you were alert you would go to linkinpark.de and click the link to the cover artwork that I posted. [/b][/quote]
    that's been long forgotten ---> long forgotten? not for me, i CRIED of happiness that day when i saw the news, and then i turned totally to the opposite moral state when i saw that it was a lie...

i´ll never forget that, that was an HORRIBLE thing to do, even if it was April Fools, you could have cheated with another less-serious LP-related thing

'NEW LINKIN PARK SONG' ---> you know what that means to some??

LP is my life, so is many others´ life

hope that´s clear and understandable

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

that's been long forgotten ---> long forgotten? not for me, i CRIED of happiness that day when i saw the news, and then i turned totally to the opposite moral state when i saw that it was a lie...

i´ll never forget that, that was an HORRIBLE thing to do, even if it was April Fools, you could have cheated with another less-serious LP-related thing

hope that´s clear and understandable [/b][/quote]
    Uh.. it was an April Fools Joke. Get over it ;)

I have this feeling, that this thread will be closed somehow :lol:

LPfanatic

LPfanatic Member

Now, it's not an april fools for the title on the single. :D :D :D I'm happy. :lol: :lol:

TheSunIsShining

TheSunIsShining Well-Known Member

wow! thats really good news, the cover art rocks! i hope they have the video on there, or a dvd version of the single

User Name

hope that´s clear and understandable [/b][/quote]
    That's why you never trust what anyone says on April Fool's Day. ;)

Derek

When you start living your life just for a band that quite possibly could not be together forever, it's when your obsession has gone too far.

Linkin Park may be one of the greatest bands I've ever heard but I don't know if I'd live my life just for them. There's plenty of other bands out there that try way more sh*t then Linkin Park is trying at the moment.

Mark

A couple "senses of humours" are at the lost and found, it's best you check it out JohnnyKey.

Johnnykey

Johnnykey Member

When you start living your life just for a band that quite possibly could not be together forever, it's when your obsession has gone too far.

Linkin Park may be one of the greatest bands I've ever heard but I don't know if I'd live my life just for them. There's plenty of other bands out there that try way more sh*t then Linkin Park is trying at the moment. [/b][/quote]
    When you start living your life just for a band that quite possibly could not be together forever, it's when your obsession has gone too far. ---> Indeed but... not all the people have a normal life, you know... i don´t have any friends here, for example, I have SH*TTY LIFE (i´m not regreting, some people has it or worse than me)...
    LP´s one of the very few things that make me feel happy

if you want to make fun of me, go ahead

i´m 19 years old (not a kid) and i know i´m not the only one who thinks this way (and they´re not kids either)

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

When you start living your life just for a band that quite possibly could not be together forever, it's when your obsession has gone too far. ---> Indeed but... not all the people have a normal life, you know... i don´t have any friends here, for example, I have SH*TTY LIFE (i´m not regreting, some people has it or worse than me)...
    LP´s one of the very few things that make me feel happy

if you want to make fun of me, go ahead

i´m 19 years old (not a kid) and i know i´m not the only one who thinks this way (and they´re not kids either) [/b][/quote]
    No. Not everyone has a normal life. Mine sucks but you dont see me going around parading it. Im 18 so apparently like you, I know about life. I love LP just as much as the next person but I dont base my life around them. There are other things in life than a few good lyrics and music to back them up. Seriously, if that is your case, you should get prefessional help as soon as humanly possible.

Derek

Everyone has a shitty life, so don't think for beyond a second that your worse than the next man. Try being poor and living on the streets with nobody caring for you, then you'll have half a reason to act like you have the worst life imaginable.

But that wasn't even the point of my post. It was more along the fact that you were acting over-dramatic and claiming that you were "never going to forget what we did" because it was "such a horrible thing to do". Yeah right. You call that horrible? We could have claimed Linkin Park got seriously hurt (which we would never do because we respect the band hardcore) and then I could see half a reason for you to be over-reacting as much as you are.

Don't live your life for a band or a new song. Because in the rare event that you don't like Linkin Park's new song (hey, bands change) then what are you going to do, kill yourself because your favorite band isnt good anymore? That's absolutely crazy. Get a sense of humour and don't punish us for having a little fun.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

My thoughts exactly. If it's a remix I'm going to be pissed.

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

Is this going to be another topic closed because people can't stay on subject?

Wouldn't be just like LP to put a remix? I mean, it would be sort of typical...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.