Printing error

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by JJ, Apr 2, 2004.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i own both versions of the album and i was reading the remixers name the other day and came across [15] MY<DSMBR. on the cd it says it was remixed by micky P. featuring Kelli Ali. however on the dvd it just says micky P.? and i was just wondering if Kelli Ali had pissed LP off or something, or if it was a genuine mistake? :wth: write back JJ

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

sorry i would have no idea. i didnt know there was a reanimation dvd, what is on it thats diferent from the cd?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Just a genuine printing error. When they made the DVD they had to lengthen the cover arts a small bit so it's more than likely they didn't use the same "template" when making the dvd and forgot to add Kelli's name at the end of the track description. Still its a large mistake and I'm shocked Linkin Park has not fixed this error and put a fixed version in stores yet.

Cypher1

Cypher1 Banned

honestly, who cares

JJ

lmao - suppose :wth:

JJ

the dvd version has the option of surround sound. it also holds 4 videos such as "pts.of.athrty" "frgt/10" "kyur4 th ich" and "the making of 'pts.of.athrty' animated video"
    Just some little extras that the normal cd doesnt have

h!vltge

h!vltge Member

the dvd version has the option of surround sound. it also holds 4 videos such as "pts.of.athrty" "frgt/10" "kyur4 th ich" and "the making of 'pts.of.athrty' animated video"
    Just some little extras that the normal cd doesnt have [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, i have it, it's a bit of crap because you can only have it on DVD players, and i dont have a program to rip it with :( now im gonna have to buy it again,

lp-4/evr

lp-4/evr Guest

you don't need a ripper for those (DVD ripper that is).
    All you need is to download the LP Screen Saver (meteora extra *any CD).
    Then wait for it to download all the music videos and then get a SWF (something like that) to AVI (and maybe a video editing program).
    Then fix the audio w/ VE Program and then you will have full videos (up to meteora).
    I got all of the hybrid theory and reanimation videos that way. (*Frgt/10 not entirely sure on that one)

P.S. you might have to wait a long time for them on dial-up but you might be able to get Faint after about 6 hours with a constant connection and after all others are done, but you will get pts.of.athrty+SIB as the first ones

*reminder - they have some crappy graphix, quality, wtvr, but they are full and don't have the anoying symbols, icons, wtvr, and text in the corner.
    Also it may not be legal :unsure: but, it is inexpensive, and easy. besides they are on your computer after you get the screen saver :innocent:

JJ

dude that looks hard work just for some videos

spike91232004

spike91232004 Banned

Isnt the reanimation dvd bootlagged. Because the day of the premiere of reanimation MTV had a linkin park special with all of these music videos that were made for the songs. Pts.of authority was the only one made by LP. So a kid went on ebay and made a bunch of dvds of it and made a realistic cover and everything just to make some money. That is what I heard. Isnt it a VCD. Only a couple of the music videos show members of the band.

zanny

zanny Well-Known Member

Just some little extras that the normal cd doesnt have [/b][/quote]
    hm it has never been released over here

JJ

hm it has never been released over here [/b][/quote]
    iam sure it will of Zanny - it has in most other places

and to spike24548513954 (<-- lol) there was a case like that but the DVD iam on about is the offical one produced by the band. its basically the cd version with the videos i mention at the top of the page and it has an option of having the music set up in dolby surrond sound, which is kinda sweet when your parents are out when you can blast it full pelt ^_^