Dreams

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by LinkinJunior, Mar 17, 2004.

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

normally my dreams are just my differnt friends who have never met each other come together in my backyard for a fuzzy un important five minutes

somtimes i get weird ones like were my dog had to go to prison :wth:

i think i'm going nuts(oh wait i alredy am)

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Sometimes when I'm lying down, I'm asleep but awake...or maybe I'm just asleep.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Sometimes dreams don't make sens at all; I once dreamed I had to go to door C5 so I checked what it meant

C: You have familly problems, you are missunderstood and lots of sh*t like that

5: It's the human number, you're being equilibrate and blablabla

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

When I was about 2, I got really sick from a motel. I almost died apparently :chemist:

Anyway when I was in the hospital apparently I watched E.T.

I used to have these nightmares. Really bad ones. When I was in the dream I would know it was a nightmare, but I couldn't get out. I would always run from someone. Most of the time, there were these tall ET things. Always at the end, there was one under my porch which would like suck my soul out of my index finger.

You know what would wake me up? A sharp pain in my finger :wth:

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

I've been dreaming since I was a kid. I used to devide my pillow in half: one half was good dreams the other half was bad. If I slept on the half that was bad dreams, I ended up having nightmares like crazy. I don't have that problem anymore, but I sill have nightmares.

I dream every single night. It can be quite annoying because I'd love to be able to push a button and sleep soundly for once, since I usually end up waking a few times through the night.

My Grandmother has visited me in my dreams and it kind of confuses me/freaks me out a bit because ... well she's dead. She never talks and I'd like it if she did because I miss her voice and her hugs.

Sometimes my dreams will be so upsetting that I'll wake up crying. It doesn't happen often, but I can remember three times. Once was when my friend Shauna was killed, another was my girlfriend Melissa dying (I still fear that) and the other was I was missing Melissa and wanted to hold her so bad I was in tears.

I love dreaming, and I'm trying to develope a way to bring Melissa into my dreams.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

i hate waking up from good dreams. :mellow:

TheSunIsShining

TheSunIsShining Well-Known Member

me too.

has anyone ever had one of those dreams where your flying but it actually feels like you're flying? if you get what i mean

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

Last night I had this weird dream, well actually it wasn't weird but I disliked it just so much. I dreamed I was in the hospital on a bed. And there were doctors and stuff. And suddenly I couln'd breathe again. I really felt it and got a bit hysterical. I woked myself up and I was lying in bed with my face covered in blankets, so I couldn't breathe.
    It's weird you get a dream of something what's happening.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

i dream when i am pissed off at someone.

PaperFlowers

PaperFlowers Well-Known Member

Sometimes, if I dream about something really upsetting then I wake up crying. I also have dreams about waking up...that's weird. I always have dreams about some people who I really hated who left my school, like, coming back to my school and I really feel like screaming at them, or punching them or something; but I know that I can't....because the teachers will go mental, then phone my parents etc.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i get that as well.

sorry i thought im just gonna say that.

RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

Sometimes dreams have meaning. I have this 'dream book' that talks your dreams. Like if you dream about your teeth (tooth) falling out - it means death (Someone you might know will die.) I don't know.. it's weird :hmm:

My dreams are usually meaningless. I just have usual dreams.

Kaleb.09

Kaleb.09 Well-Known Member

dude say that aint so, cause a couple of weeks ago , I had a few recurring dreams about my teeth falling out (no jokes) and last sunday I learnt that my God mother had died died from cancer :( , its the second person that is close to my family that has died within a month

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I think dreams are just your mind processing your thoughts and things that have happened to you. I used to have a really stange dream, so strange it is completely impossible to describe. I usually got this dream when I was sick. But about 80% of my dreams consist of something sex related. ^_^

RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

:eek: Crap, that's horrible. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

s*it. im sorry to hear that darling. im just really sorry. try not to dream about teeth again, i guess.

Kaleb.09

Kaleb.09 Well-Known Member

na thanks guys, its alright, my God mothers death was inevitable , I just didnt think it would be that soon

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Last night i dreamed something really strange.

I was in my house and at the same time i was outside.
    I looked at the sky and saw King Kong flying in the sky. I don't know how, but i knew his name was Godzilla ( :mellow: ...yeah, weird i know...). He wanted to grab me but he couldn't find me cuz i was hiding under my bed and i knew he was blind on one eye.

Then my mom waked me.

Mhhh...this was my weirdest dream ever i think..

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Sometimes dreams are not stupid, just boring:
    Last night I dreamed I met Derek (yes, THE Derek) and I was pissed off because he was sleeping with a girl in a room which wasn't meant to exist....

20. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol: :lol: :mellow: