12 Stones

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Tony, Jun 9, 2004.

Tony

Tony war in your bedroom.

Are you a 12 Stones fan... ? Well head to there offical site and listen to a brand new track from there up-coming album Potter's Field. If your like me you will not be dissapointed, at all... I loved it!

www.12stones.com

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I'm a fan of 12 Stones and cannot wait for potters field, those tracks also sound awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

Going to listen now :)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I love 12 Stones. I heard about them way back when their debut album came out, but never really got into them. Then I saw them live with Evanescence, bought their album and the rest is history.

I've been anticipating their new album for a long time now. I downloaded a live set with a bunch of new tracks in it, and they were all amazing. I really can't wait for it to come out, because I'm definitely getting it the day it drops.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

After listening to them, they're pretty good... but they just lack... something.

ALLisLOST

ALLisLOST Banned

i can't wait. they are coming to my town with 3 days grace next month :D

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

12 Stones are awesome! I can't wait for Potter's Field, i heard a track off of it in an Evanescence E-team email i got and its an awesome song

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

12 stones is ok. i dont realy like the guy's voice though. i cant place what it is about it but i dont like his voice but other than that they are pretty good ^_^

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

I think I actually heard a new track last night. Cause I was watching the WWE PPV and during one of those montages before the main event played a song and I could tell it was these guys just by the way the lead singer was screaming...defiently a awesome song

EDIT: Ok, maybe that wasnt it!