Breaking The Habit Observations

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mcnasty, May 9, 2004.

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

yeah i agree these are excellent observations, ive only seen it a couple of times so i cant give any deep obesvations, but i did notice the pregnant girl. i cant believe that i didnt notice that there were more then one storyline i guess thats why it didnt make much sense

*goes to study breaking the habit*

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

It's just a video, and what matters most is that they made it. BUt, but, LMFAO to the exploding seagull or whatever bird it was. Why is it a seagull? I don't see any sea or ocean nearby. Maybe it's a pigeon, or a penguin... :rolleyes:

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

me either. im reading all of these and im like what the heck?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You've neglected to notice that seaguls don't infact, fly exclusively in the air above bodies of water.

maxiscool

maxiscool Well-Known Member

Why does chester's head vibrate at the end of the song?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

It's to show intensity.

It's like that through out the entire video, it's like In The End where he slams the ground with his foot.

maxiscool

maxiscool Well-Known Member

Oh I thought it was just because it went with the music but that makes sense.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Joe's explanation was that Chester was blurred at the end of the video because he's saying how he's breaking the habit, he's going to do something to change his life, and then the video ends on that note.

...If that made sense.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

This goes to show we take too much time to analyze things sometimes :lol:.

kailoont02

kailoont02 Well-Known Member

wait i don't see any seagulls exploding..

when did this happen?

or is it just a joke :wth:

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

weenie

weenie Well-Known Member

OMG, that was hilarious, the exploding seagulls. haha. but i think it's more like some kind of fireball coming down from the sky. haha. funny tho. :joe: :mike: :brad: :chaz: :rob: :phoenix:

TheSunIsShining

TheSunIsShining Well-Known Member

dont use a load of smilies please.

i was looking for the exploding seagul earlier but i couldnt see it...ill go look through the thread cos i think i saw a pic

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

If you remember seeing Chester flying up the where the band was playing, you will notice how Chester jumped off the building. The way Chester jumped off the building was the same way Chester jumped at the end of the video, except it didn't end up with him falling off the building. That's why everything gets all blurry, because he made a difference.

Schopman

Schopman Active Member

If you remember seeing Chester flying up the where the band was playing, you will notice how Chester jumped off the building. The way Chester jumped off the building was the same way Chester jumped at the end of the video, except it didn't end up with him falling off the building. That's why everything gets all blurry, because he made a difference. [/b][/quote]
    Chester didn't jump from the bulding but from a window you can see that just afther you see 2 guys with a cap on there head you see a window and under that you see chesters face and then 1 second later you can see chester on the top of the car so i think he jumpt out of the window but that is just me :D

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Chester didn't jump from the bulding but from a window you can see that just afther you see 2 guys with a cap on there head you see a window and under that you see chesters face and then 1 second later you can see chester on the top of the car so i think he jumpt out of the window but that is just me :D [/b][/quote]
    Youre right, it is just you. Chester clearly jumps off the building because the "time reverse" brings him to the roof of the building. The "window" youve seen was something different.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

the window thing must be something completely different, he clearly has fallen off the roof top

Schopman

Schopman Active Member

oww owke that is what you think i really think he jumps from out of a window :unsure: because first you see the window and his face and a second later he lays on a car but you are right that he goes back on the rooftop oww well we all think different :whistle:
    ( i am a little bit of a hard head :innocent: )

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

oww owke that is what you think i really think he jumps from out of a window :unsure: because first you see the window and his face and a second later he lays on a car but you are right that he goes back on the rooftop oww well we all think different :whistle:
    ( i am a little bit of a hard head :innocent: ) [/b][/quote]
    Yes but his image also appears on many things, like the side of the building, in a wall, through the smoke, etc. He jumps off the building roof because he flies right back up there again.

Schopman

Schopman Active Member

Yes but his image also appears on many things, like the side of the building, in a wall, through the smoke, etc. He jumps off the building roof because he flies right back up there again. [/b][/quote]
    that's right i think i was wrong sorry my fault.... :blush: