Linkin Park Get Courageous

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Gee, I don't know. Civil unrest in Indonesia? Terrorism runs rampid in Indonesia. If you had read the news post, having a large group of people in one place, at one time, is enticing for terrorists if they want make a huge impact. It's near election time for Indonesia, and the terrorists want to impact the way people vote, so it's a very dangerous time in Indonesia right now. As much as I hate the American government, I hardly think they're up to that.

Linkin Park 03.L¶.03

Linkin Park 03.L¶.03 Banned

listen mark? im just wondering like dont do it or nething but how bout i i told u to fu*k off what would u do? would u like ban me? cause i dun wanna b banned? k we chill bro?

Mark

No, I wouldn't ban you, go ahead.

EngiShinnizle

EngiShinnizle Active Member

look guys...i live in Indonesia and i live peaceful here....why are worried about the terrorist attack here? its been a long time, there's no issues about it.....everything go on well and i can go wherever i want...and never be afraid of terrorist.....

im proud with LP's concert here.....they've shown that my country is safe.....and im agree with the statement, said that ppl just too paranoid to come here.....i know its all because of bali's bombing....but our government has fixed it all.....catch the bad guys and will always keep this country safe!!!

but i still feel bad cause i couldnt see their concert in Jakarta......
    how bout if u post their concert photos in Jakarta, Mark?
    pls......... :p

:mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :rob: :phoenix:

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Yeah, I'd rather be in Indonesia than the streets of New York.

Yup, New York sure is a saf pl-- *stabbed*

Mark

that isn't really news. but i can see about putting them up on the site with the other concert pictures we haven't put up yet.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Yep LP sure are dedicated!

inhumane perspective

inhumane perspective Member

thats the LP we know :D

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

it isn't scary.we americans are jittery bacause of 9/11.I mean I went to Kashmir in India for half a month and nothing happened there.I think the Bush govt is unnecessarily talking about security in South and South-East asia when there is no real danger

EngiShinnizle

EngiShinnizle Active Member

that isn't really news. but i can see about putting them up on the site with the other concert pictures we haven't put up yet. [/b][/quote]
    Yo..thanx Mark :D

lnkn_drgn_prk

lnkn_drgn_prk Well-Known Member

And you just got served with a warning for disrespecting staff. Can I get a "owned"?

You're allowed to express your opinions, but god damn, you're shoving them in our faces. You're basically saying "C? C!??!? LP aren't dwon n owt! They plya whenvevr! Dey herre 4 gud!"

Now, go take a couple of ritalin and a few beaver tranquilizers so you can chill the hell out. [/b][/quote]
    Honestly, I think you need to do the same. You're doing the exact thing that you're bitching/banning Linkin Park 03.L¶.03 for. I mean, yeah, they disrespected staff, but you gotta watch how you go about retaliating on it. This is part of the reason I don't visit the LPA that much.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, let's not post in old topics.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Especially if youre going to tell us how to do our jobs.

lnkn_drgn_prk

lnkn_drgn_prk Well-Known Member

forgive me......If you haven't noticed, I haven't been here in a while, and that just pissed me off the way Mark handled that. It may be old, but I still can post my viewpoint on it. You don't have to read/reply.

Mark

Honestly, I think you need to do the same. You're doing the exact thing that you're bitching/banning Linkin Park 03.L¶.03 for. I mean, yeah, they disrespected staff, but you gotta watch how you go about retaliating on it. This is part of the reason I don't visit the LPA that much. [/b][/quote]
    You don't understand how many chances we gave the guy to stop breaking the rules. Best you know the story behind it before you start whining over something that has nothing to do with you.

Oh, and listen to the two posts before mine. Don't post in old topics.

Lastly, if you don't like how we do things, leave. We get millions of visitors a year who feel we're doing a fine job, so we're not going to let one nosey kid who's easily offended by stuff that has nothing to do with him tell us how to do our jobs. This is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.