How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Mark, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Awesome Story.

2. zaplarue

zaplarue Active Member

I know :rolleyes:

That's the short version...go to the site and check in the announcements forum...there's a topic called Emmawatson.net hacked...20 something pages....courtesy of myself... :D

3. RockdOutChic116

RockdOutChic116 Well-Known Member

Whooh, that was really crazy Zap. :chemist: I wonder who really hacked it. . . :wth: I didn't exactly take part in it but I knew everything that was happening. The forum just aint the same anymore.

Well anyways, I found this site searching for AIM icons. I haven't really posted much because I'm ashamed. :blush: Heh, when I first came here I acted like a teenie and completely forgot about this forum. I came back maybe a few months later, looked back at my post & figured first impressions say everything and If I tried coming back y'all wouldn't accept me anymore for acting that way before. But hopefully I was wrong and I've started posting more in the past few days. ^_^ This community is great.

4. zanny

zanny Well-Known Member

that´s the weirdest story i ever read :lol:

5. wise

wise New Member

Ok, I'm new here and this is my story of how I came to LPA.

Me and another member of this board named Alacrity were on another discussion message board in the music section. She made a topic about Linkin Park, and whether you like them or not, and your thoughts on them. Of course, we defended the band, but the others weren't so nice about it...

Well, we argued for 4 pages before she finally gave me a link to this place, where discussion LP is free and encouraged, and here I am, ready to post and meet other equally excited fans.

Hey everyone!

6. Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

we're a communist forum, if you speak one bad word about Linkin Park or Elvis, you'll be banned.

...okay, I was just kidding, but read the rules/guide and PM me with an questions

Enjoy :)

7. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

we're a communist forum, if you speak one bad word about Linkin Park or Elvis, you'll be banned.

...okay, I was just kidding, but read the rules/guide and PM me with an questions

Enjoy :) [/b][/quote]
    The LPA's a conspiracy :chemist: .

8. don't do this

don't do this Well-Known Member

i really wanted to get into lp forums :blink:
    my friend and i first decided to make an msn group on lp but when we checked some of the old ones to see how it should really come along like...this forum popped up on google and it seemed pretty interesting so we signed up for it....n really ...the community rocks !! :cloud:

9. ammie

ammie Member

I was digging in lots of search engine for all sources of LP news, bands info, image gallery, video clips, lyrics, etc. Most of the search results Linkinpark.com will be on the first then LPU on the second and LPA on the third or even not on the third the site will appear in top ten of the list.

I visited many LP sites but I do like LPA more than another. I come to check the site every day but not often post since I have nothing wonderful like the other fans.

That is how I find LPA. ^_^

10. Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

You should post more, a forum really isn't anything special, just a place to chat :)

11. Niknil

Niknil Member

i came here after trying to find wat song i had on a linkin park mix album my friend-of-a-friend of mine gave me, it was painstaking long reading thru all the lyrics, and then i finally found it! it was... Carousel. soooooo happy now! yea, i hope i'm considered a fan, i enjoyed HT, then fell in love with Reanimation, and meteora was gr8, just my general bio, i didn't want to start a new thread. i noe how much boards h8 bout newbies and new threads bout the same topic... i promise i'll use the search button!

12. Gehdara

Gehdara New Member

i was looking for linkin park rare songs on mp3 ,and i couln't help becoming a member. i'm a lpu member since 2003 so i thought i't would cool to be a member ot the lpa too ^_^

13. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I joined because a lot of the LPE's members originally came from here.

14. Purple Monkeys

Purple Monkeys New Member

I found out about LPA through the DVD that Linkin Park has called "Linkin Park: Frat Party at the Pankake Festival".

15. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Your name was shortened due to the fact it horribly stretched the forums. Please tell me whether you wish to keep "Purple Monkeys" or if you wish to use a much, much, shorter name on these forums. (Your first name would work excellently).

*EDIT* And I think you meant you found out about LPA after watching Pankake, as FP was made in 2001, one year before LPA even came into existence.

Regardless, welcome to the forums!

16. Madi

Madi Well-Known Member

I was searching for Linkin Park wallpapers and found this site. The wallpapers just rock! I looked through the rest of the site and found it fanastic with recent LP news and bios.

17. Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

I believe i was searching google for linkin park pics (i make walls and other stuff) and this site popped up...so after skimming through the photos in here (muahhahaaaaaaa) i noticed how kick azz this site is and i decided to perminatly stick around ;)

18. skow

skow Member

i use google, &i search for LP avatar.
    so here i'm (w00t)

19. ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

same with everyone basically..looking for pics of LP and this site came up ;)

20. Joachim

Joachim Well-Known Member

its in my profile...but stina told me about it