Agh, Love. What's love?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by arT saveS, Jun 11, 2004.

thewit

thewit New Member

I don’t believe in love at the moment. Maybe it's a warm, fuzzy and amazing feeling for someone but to me it has been just a passing moment, like a very serious crush. So I’ll have to say I've never been in love.

Love seems to be hard feeling to understand. It's always easy to say "I love you". I've never said it to anyone, not even to my family members. Surely I tell them how important they are to me but that’s all. I think people often say those three words without deeper meaning.

The feeling that seems to look like love has fooled me repeatedly and I believe I’m not the only one. But maybe I'll get to know the correct feeling someday. ^_^

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I couldn't agree more. Love is sacred and not to be treated lightly.

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

I couldn't agree more. Love is sacred and not to be treated lightly. [/b][/quote]
    But the worst part is saying it to someone and not having it said back to you.

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

But the worst part is saying it to someone and not having it said back to you. [/b][/quote]
    You preach it, buddy! That is probably the worst thing about love.

mazepa

mazepa Banned

Love is not a feeling but an action, i use the line all the time to everyone. if the person loves you then they'll show it cause then you know it will and is true, in stead of that lovly dovy feelings you get yah know like a fuzzy stuffed animal. lol
    To me love is the one thing i have yet to still well learn all over again, on acount of being cheated on two times. to me if a guy says he loves you run... dont trust them unless you know they mean it.

:(

Yakuza_stinger

Yakuza_stinger Member

Love is a huge dissapoitment... :(

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

love hurts. period.

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

What's love?

A chemcial inbalance between his negative ions, and her positive ions. Over time the inbalance evens out and the chemcial inbalance that is love disappears. How depressing is that? It's from Oprah Magazine.

I actually have no idea what love is, though I've been in love with people. They haven't been in love with me.

Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Well, I'm not too sure what love is.
    It's the one thing I haven't recieved much of.
    Or maybe any of.

So I'm not sure.
    But what some people are saying, it sounds good.

big bad fan

big bad fan Well-Known Member

love is weird.

i've been in love with my best friend for the past 2 years,but he knows nothing about it. the funny thing is that i've helped him a million times to date the girls he liked. you know what i mean? when you love somebody,you want him/her to be happy,even if his happiness does not include you(>that was deep)...........

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

exactly what i think. nothing lasts forever. love is gonna hurt you sooner or later.

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

love? it's too overrated nowadays!!... well, publicly... (get a room!!)

*nice to see u in here again, Katie... remember me?* ^_^

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

... I love Love...

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

one thing I know about love... it hurts...

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

of course i remember you harley shinoda :lol:
    yes, pprkut is right. love does hurt.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

** resurrects Keaton's post in a quote that jumps two whole pages **

Same here man. I feel your pain. Stephanie broke it to me the other day about someone she wanted to go out with. More or less her exact words (what I can remember)...
    "I want him so bad, but I don't know what to say, cause the last time I went out with him, I cheated on him, with you no less"....

Right there. Bang. Instant death. So not only was I a tool in a scheme designed to make someone want her back/love her more, but she WENT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHILE SHE WAS STILL INVOLVED WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And did it even work? No. Dammit to hell, I'm more than pissed off...

God damn. Ladies and gentlemen, meet "Bitter Joe". And now the whole situation with Lynn comes into play (her dumping me with the "I'm-not-ready-for-a-relationship" line, then immediately hooking up with someone and not being able to STFU about him to me, and taking it further by ditching me at the fair), and the fact that Kelsey (pretty much my best friend, the only one who understands me) is moving away...not mad at her at all, just sad that it'll be a year before I see her again. I feel like my life's falling apart, and I've gotta pick up the pieces somehow. It'll just take some time. Doesn't help that everyone else I know is happy in a relationship, and every time I meet someone that I feel comfortable with, she's already taken.

So I'll answer the original question: What's love?

A feeling that you have when you need to be with someone, and they need to be with you at the same time. A feeling that can't be shaken by distance, time or any other outside influence...

Something I doubt I'll ever experience.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

** resurrects Keaton's post in a quote that jumps two whole pages **

Same here man. I feel your pain. Stephanie broke it to me the other day about someone she wanted to go out with. More or less her exact words (what I can remember)...
    "I want him so bad, but I don't know what to say, cause the last time I went out with him, I cheated on him, with you no less"....

Right there. Bang. Instant death. So not only was I a tool in a scheme designed to make someone want her back/love her more, but she WENT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHILE SHE WAS STILL INVOLVED WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And did it even work? No. Dammit to hell, I'm more than pissed off... [/b][/quote]
    sorry to say that, but B*ITCH! *hugs* dont worry. you deserve someone better my dear. im glad she broke up with you and stopped wasting your time.

love hurts a lot.

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

sorry to say that, but B*ITCH! *hugs* dont worry. you deserve someone better my dear. im glad she broke up with you and stopped wasting your time.

love hurts a lot. [/b][/quote]
    oh, yeah.. Kaite's right.. you deserve someone better