Adema News

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Mark, Jul 5, 2004.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Ugh...no way, theyd have to change their whole image and music to suit Wind-Up. Theyre horrible. I think Adema should just go independant.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

...why should they go independent? It wouldn't change much... :wth:

The Doctor

They wouldnt have to change themselves to suit stupid record companies.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

I don't think we have to worry about that... Adema had pretty much every say in their first two records, they did it how they wanted. Their doing the same with this one :)

The Doctor

Yes but understand that most record companies have certain standards in their contracts that make the artists change. Like I know that one of Wind-Up's standards is they cant wear black in public or something. Wind-Up is ridiculous with demands for contracts.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

Yes but understand that most record companies have certain standards in their contracts that make the artists change. Like I know that one of Wind-Up's standards is they cant wear black in public or something. Wind-Up is ridiculous with demands for contracts. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: ... that's an odd contract stipulation.

Adema's pretty much they do things how they want. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't sign a contract like that. I know that at least Marky and Kris would rather just play the music with a small company with no stipulations... not sure about Tim or Dave.

The Doctor

:lol: ... that's an odd contract stipulation.

Adema's pretty much they do things how they want. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't sign a contract like that. I know that at least Marky and Kris would rather just play the music with a small company with no stipulations... not sure about Tim or Dave. [/b][/quote]
    Then why be so adamant about them joining Wind-Up if you know they wont follow their contracts?

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

I don't care what record label they have, why should they let that make a difference? Insomniacs' Dream is a great song, if they make more like that, what's the problem?

enfestid

enfestid Guest

Then why be so adamant about them joining Wind-Up if you know they wont follow their contracts? [/b][/quote]
    Whoa, whoa... I don't want them to join Wind-Up and never said anything about that. I think you got me confused with someone else :)

The Doctor

Whoa, whoa... I don't want them to join Wind-Up and never said anything about that. I think you got me confused with someone else :) [/b][/quote]
    Yes. Yes I did. :lol:

[/end stupidity]

Jakks

Jakks Point 0

great, better be a good album, just like there last 2 :D

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Yes but understand that most record companies have certain standards in their contracts that make the artists change. Like I know that one of Wind-Up's standards is they cant wear black in public or something. Wind-Up is ridiculous with demands for contracts. [/b][/quote]
    You've got Evanescence, with Amy Lee's gothic-like dresses she's designed which are all black, on Wind-Up.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

You've got Evanescence, with Amy Lee's gothic-like dresses she's designed which are all black, on Wind-Up. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, most of evanescence wears black most of the time, if im not mistaken

Oh and the Adema news is awesome, Adema Rocks, i cant wait for a new album from them

The Doctor

You've got Evanescence, with Amy Lee's gothic-like dresses she's designed which are all black, on Wind-Up. [/b][/quote]
    I dont know I was just using the example Will and Derek told me. :lol:

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I dont know I was just using the example Will and Derek told me. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    And then you have finger eleven with their guitarist, James Black

The Doctor

And then you have finger eleven with their guitarist, James Black [/b][/quote]
    Notice I said the word example. That doesnt mean its actually something they have to do.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

That meant ot be a joke with the family name of James. Somehow i forgot to put the :lol: smiley.
    :mellow:

enfestid

enfestid Guest

New label = earache, a English-owned record company... artists you may know include Clutch, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Vader, Entombed, etc.

(This from someone who talked to Kris.)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

That most likely means that it won't be mass-released in record stores in places like Canada. I've never seen any of those artists cds in stores here. :(

Oh well, the Internet's fine.

enfestid

enfestid Guest

Possibly... possibly not. That may only be their English label, but I think it may be their US label, too. Not sure.