My first Vector ever.

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Sam, Jul 14, 2004.

Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

This is the image i started from
    [​IMG]
    Yea there's no face but i figure its pry a good picture to start with. Meh. Whatever.
    This is how far i've gotten
    [Step 1]
    [​IMG]
    [Step 2]
    [​IMG]
    so far now:
    [​IMG]

Sunggestions.. Suggestions.. Got any suggestions for me? I think I shade too much ...... ? So yea. Please comment

Here is the finished work

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I hate to burst your bubble, but that's airbrushing, not vector. Vector art is simple shapes and colors, inking the outline.

See DeviantArt for examples of Vectors.

However, good job on your first airbrushing :)

Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

Are you crazy!? I DIDNT USE AIRBRUSH!!

.. its not airbursh to me.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Whoa. Skitz out, why don't you? Omar's been studying art for years, so I think he knows what he's saying. He even complimented you on it! Chill the hell out.

Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

Whoa. Skitz out, why don't you? Omar's been studying art for years, so I think he knows what he's saying. He even complimented you on it! Chill the hell out.
    [/quote]
    You're right. I over reacted. Sorry Omar :( It's just i spent a lot of time on that and kind of got offended for some stupid reason

RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

You're right. I over reacted. Sorry Omar :( It's just i spent a lot of time on that and kind of got offended for some stupid reason [/b][/quote]
    I can see why you got a little mad.. but you kind of over reacted with that.

I'll admit... Omar could of said it in a nicer way... "I hate to burst your bubble" kind of pisses people off.. especially if you worked hard at what you did.

Maybe you should have asked him for more advice and help instead of typing all that.

Anyway, I don't know anything about 'Vector' or whatever but I'll say it's looks great so far.. I'd love to see it finished.

*Very Nice*

elie

elie Well-Known Member

It's great art nonetheless and the airbrushing is great, i'd love to see the entire image finished. Vector is seen more in flash animation to conserve color/shape usage. For example, you have many different shades of Chester's skin, where in vector art, it's usually about 3 (MAX) different colors for an area.

I'd love to see more of your work though! ;)

Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

You're right i over reacted .. I've just been dealing with so much lately.. that seriously did burst my bubble... If you couldn't tell. sorry again... I just need a vacation. Which i won't ahve to wait too long for. I'm leaving monday for a week. Then to a Linkin Park concert after I'm back.. on the 29th.. Anyways. I feel like i still need to say sorry another 100,000 times although there really isn't a difference between saying it once and saying it twice, three times, hell a hundred times. But i'll say it again. I'm sorry.

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

No matter what you used, it still looks awesome to me.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Yeah! it's so awesome...looks almost like the real thing, but maybe that's not the point.... :mellow: