Scrapbook

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by JJ, Jul 21, 2004.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i hope this is in the right forum.....

a while back i made a LP scrapbook type of thing, i know it sounds teenie but i think it looks really good. i used lots of different pics from fan sites, scans from the stuff i had and i ripped up pages out of magazines and stuck them down on one of my old math books. the book is like 10 times thicker than it orginally was. i thought i'd do it so i can look back when iam older i could tell my kids or whatever, how obessed i was about LP ^_^

i was just wondering if any other LP fan has done anything like this? or iam i the only one sad enough to do it - and waste my time instead of revision for exams and stuff like that ^_^

hit me back with your answers, JJ79

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I have something sort of like that, except it has got magazine and newspaper articles about all of the bands I listen to. There are a few Linkin Park ones.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I don't really have a scrapbook, but I do have this box where I put all my LP stuff into it. It's got a bunch of different stickers, my OSC/My December official tape, LP trading cards, Reanimation DVD-A case, BTH case, FPATPF case, Faint sampler case, FTI single case, guitar picks, pins, tattoos, etc. I'll try to take a pic of it all.

Madi

Madi Well-Known Member

I have scrapbook where I kept pictures of LP and a folder where I keep bios, articals and interviews. I have some for a few other bands that I like too.

ammie

ammie Member

Well, I just become an LP fanatic and I have some few of LP stuffs as it's very hard to find those in Thailand. I got some pictures from a newspaper photographer, some pictures from fans site and scan picture of my stuffs also rip out the articles from magazine and newspaper.

I stuck all those things into a hardcover drawing book and wrote down a chronicle of LP encounter since the first day of arrival until the departure. It is the first scrapbook I've ever done and I'd say I'm really proud of it.