cams at PR

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by fromth3insid3, Jul 17, 2004.

fromth3insid3

fromth3insid3 Member

Anybody know if you're alowd to bring cameras to PR? I'm a show reviewer for a website and i wanted to take pictures of some of the bands on second stage....so just wonderin ^_^

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i couldnt tell you - check the place where you got your ticket from they should be able to tell you more info ^_^

(if not sneak one in) <--- btw that wasnt me saying that ^_^

Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

from what i have heard in the lpu..you can only bring 35mm cams but that's if you're attending the m&g. so yeah best bet is to get ahold of the venue.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Go look at the venues website and look at whats contraband and whats not contrband.

deadikatd

deadikatd Member

I don't know if you're actually allowed to have one, but I snuck one in and got pictures. A lot of security guards saw I had it and everything while I was taking pictures too, so you might be allowed to have them.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I'm going to the August 3rd event in Camden, NJ. I was thinking about bringing a camera. I saw this thread and went to their site to check it out, and I found this...

CAMERAS AND RECORDERS
    At the request of individual performers, cameras and recorders are not permitted inside the facility.

Now, the "At the request of individual performers..." does that mean just one artist or, lets say, if LP could care less about having cameras in there, that I could still take one?

fromth3insid3

fromth3insid3 Member

well i didnt bring one but they were selling like these "special" PR cameras for $10 at the merch booths

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Now, if you take a camera in to take pictures of LP and say, Snoop Dogg doens't want pictures taken, what's going to prevent you from taking pictures. It's not like the security guards will say "now, I'll let you in with this, but you can only take pictures within these times". No one's going to agree to that. When they say no cameras, they mean no cameras, at any time.