Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Mr. Benzedrine, Mar 1, 2004.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

My favourite and weirdest dream was...(It was all black, at night.) I was a black panther. then it/me went down the stairs in my room, and crossed the street. Then suddenly it/ me was in a different place, in front of a house.
    It/I went in and saw one of my enemies. It/I growled in eagerness and annoyance. I wanted to torture my prey but it was asleep. It/ I swiped really hard my enemy's face. His name is Alton. That woke him up. Then I started attacking him. Blood spattered on the wall.

After liberal amounts of it had splattered onto the walls i suddenly turned into the Grim Reaper. (you know, that cloaked and hooded guy with the scythe, or the blade-on-the-stick) Then i hissed in the low menacing voice, "Prepare to be tortured..."

Then i used the scythe to gouge out his intestines and mangle his body. Laughing menacingly, i left, after looking at the fear still stuck on Alton's face and definitely after blowing it up with a C-4 so that his brain splattered on the walls of his bedroom.

Can i have a comment on this? Just so that I know I don't have too much pent-up energy.

i_lve_lp

i_lve_lp Well-Known Member

mine had to be this one.

Busted came to perform at my school half way through the perfermance they pulled out machine guns and went alon the students numbering them 1 and 2 number ones had to go in to a room nd number twos line up outside, this line was realy long and streched out to the playing field ms. mils my old primary school teacher was there, anyway we started to pass along theese bin bags full dummies along the line and dump them on the grass.

we then turned onto busted and kicked thier ass.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Wow, dont bump up old threads like this, ever.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I had a weird dream where there were two dream threads that were basically excatly the same. Weird eh?

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Im predecting things.. or something that lookes like the word :p Its scary. Or, when i think of a year ( like 1992 ) i hear it couple minutes later on the radio that there's coming a song from 1992 in couple minutes

its scary as hell

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I had a dream I beat the **** out of this kid in my neighborhood. I ran from him and his leg got caught in a gate and I opened and closed the gate really fast then his skin tore off so you could see the flesh and there was blood everywhere (that's only part of it). Some lady was looking on and looked like she was about to call the cops. After that I ran inside and woke up.

I was scared to hang out with that kid for the next couple of days.

LinkinJunior

To be serious I had a weird dream a few nights ago. It involved me and aliens that had come to attack us. The weird part is when they finally showed up, the aliens delpoyed what appeared to be small little robots. The small little robots started coming at me and they changed me into a robot, which caused me to attack my own friends. Weird eh?

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I had a wierd dream last night. Where my ex-boyfriend (in which who i'm still mad at) lied to me and said he was with another girl. Which is wierd because that happened in real life. But I was so angry with him that I actually killed him and started.. beating him to death. I threw a lamp at him and I did other stuff but it's kind of fuzzy I can't rememeber.. I just yelled at him but I don't understand I could never kill someone. Ever. :unsure:

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

I had a dream about a month ago. Inwhich I was arguing with my mom. I had dyed my hair purple. She was screaming, "You're such a stupid f-ing kid!" I was like, "What the f*ck Mom? I hate you! I wanna die!" I kicked her to the floor and started to beat the sh*t out of her. While I was beating her, I was scared. I woke up crying.

Twizted

Twizted Guest

A month or two ago I had a dream that was about my sister commiting suicide. But no one was trying to stop her except me and she was like "Well I told mom and dad and they said it was fine so I am going to go ahead and do it", while she was all happy and everything. After she told me that my parents knew I went to them and asked them why they were letting her do it and all they said was "She wants to do it, so we are letting her do what she wants". Then right before she took some kind of pills I woke up, I was still not sure if it was a dream so I had to go check her room to make sure she was still there.
    Then a few nights ago I had a dream that there were these 2 guys, I didn't know who they were but for some reason I knew that they were bad people. The first dream my sister killed one of them while I was trying to find the other guy. Then the next night I had a dream that was kind of a sequel to the first one and I killed the second guy, then stuck him in a drawer that was in my parents bathroom. Even though the drawer that is actually there is small, in my dream it was a big drawer that would be in a morgue. When I killed him, it wasn't a pretty site because I can still remember all the blood and the knife I used..
    Those are by far the weirdest dreams I have ever had.

Michele1

Michele1 Well-Known Member

I had a dream where Anya, Anya's mother, and I went to like JC Penny I think.. And for some reason the store owners thought it would bee cool to let Freddy Kruger come in to see people. Except in my dream her was an ALIVE person than was a canible and had been in jail. Anya was tyring to get me to go over to him because she knew I was scared shitless, and I was trying to hide behind a couch, but all the sudden no one was around but me & Freddy Kruger, and he was like The guy from Canable, he started telling me where I lived and who my friend was and where she lives, so I ran to find Anya's mom & Anya and Anya's mom was scared too so we tryed to go out the back of the store.. but He cought us and no one else was in the store but us at this point.. so basiclly he was trying to do #### to us and I couldn't ####### wake up I was terrified.. but then we finally tryed to run out to the car and got it, but he got on top and then my sister woke me up thank god. :mellow:

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

I had a weird dream last night, but I can't remember everything. All I remember was that a guy on a motorcycle stole my shoe and a packet of soya milk, and when I asked for it, he just gave it back. :lol: And I think Daffy Duck was chasing me down some spiral stairs, too.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Weird dreams? yea i did but you wouldnt want to hear it....:p

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

I've had alot of strange dreams, but resently I've had a series of dreams about LP at my aunts house.

I walk into the house and Joe is working at the computer, Mike sitting on the couch and Brad's looking in the fridge. The rest of my familys here and my Aunt explains that LP are just staying here for the night in the basement for a reason I can't remember. Brad and Joe go into the basement and Mike starts working on the computer. I sit down next to him and we begin having an conversation. I can't remember how we got onto this but I asked if he was married and he said he and his wife have a 20 dollar agreement. I asked what he meant and he said that it would be to expensive to get married because he and his wife would have to share the sterio, she would get the speakers and he would get the actual thing, so he gave her 20 dollars and this compensates for not getting married, but somehow they are. I woke up after this.

I've had about 3 dreams, including this one, about LP at my aunts house. Sometimes I talk to them, sometimes I don't, but it's never the same. Who's in the room also changes, I think once I was talking to Joe, but I have yet to see Pheonix or Chester.

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

it made sense unlike mine...i mean linkin park was playing in a church and the priest was in the rock look, man! that is called FREAKY!!!

:lol: priest with spiked hair!!!

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

When I was about four years old, every night for about 6 months I used to dream I got push out of a window and I would fall but I all I could was darkness and this window and then... I hit my bed and woke up.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I don't usually remember my dreams... i think about them for a few minutes after I wake up, and as soon as I turn my attention to something else they vanish from my mind instantly. I seem to recall one I used to have all the time when I was about six or seven where I was flying down the road where my grandfather lives, then all of a sudden I feel as if I've just been dropped onto my bed and I wake up. I also had one a few days ago where my uncle asked out a girl I know... :lol: ... I remember being really pissed off and giving him a black eye :lol: .

LinkinJunior

I recently had a dream that involved my friend and I riding on a bus. The weird part is that at one point the bus was suddenly in the middle of the ocean, which was floating. A few minutes go buy, we see some dolphins and after that the bus finally began to sink slightly. Until out of nowhere a group of people come to save us. In that group was a girl I had a crush on during my Junior year of highschool. Makes me wonder, why did we float? When I was meant to die in my dream.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

mine was:

i was in my house and my dad came (he is dead, so he was dead then too) and he said that there are these evil spirits after me, and i had to run. so i started running in my backyard and then i was in the cemetary in front of his grave and then everything turned white and i died.

then i woke up. i was 6 when i had that dream. and i couldn't sleep for weeks afterward.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I dreamed:

It was my birthday tonight, not only my birthday but also the birthday of Chris. So we celebrated it together. Then my mom came with a birthday card for me. It was written in French, it was a card from Maëlle. :mellow:

Ah well, it was a cool dream :)