Met Anyone Famous?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Andrea, Mar 1, 2003.

The 'Narf

The 'Narf Active Member

I've actually met a lot of famous people. I went bowling with Roland Williams of the Oakland Raiders, met all of the Rochester Red Wings and Rhinos through autograph signing. I have met other people from the NFL, and have gotten autographs from everyone on the Raiders.

-The 'Narf

HaRdCoRe_PuNk

HaRdCoRe_PuNk Well-Known Member

Ive met GC Finch ummm Calvin Thomas (old Bears player), and cant member if there is ne one else....

linkinfan42

linkinfan42 Guest

im going to meet LP at the roseland LPU concert i cant wait ! :D

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Well my friends met Arnold Schwarzenegger Last summer at some Memorial Ceremony for memory of the Vietnam war. He spoke about Children issues, after school activities. This speech took place here in Westminster, in California. When he finished his speeched, my friend and both ran up to shake his hand, i was lucky to shake his hand while my friend actually took a hold on one of his bicep lol.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i met Steve Irwin... the crocodile hunter person. he is a bad person.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

thats sweet there, and evilamy why is croc dude bad?

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

sure you do. And thats why your IP address resolves to:

dialup-67.25.*.*.Dial1.Baltimore1.Level3.net

which means you live in Baltimore. Last time I checked, Baltimore is in Maryland, on the opposite side of the country from LA. Unless Baltimore just got up and moved which obviously didn't happen. Liar.

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Me too... i livei n RI also..only i live in little old North Providence...anwyays lets see long list.. I met Owen heart, british bulldog, brian pillman (all 3 dead and have all autographs)...mathias ringstorm, tony hawk, bob buirnquist, dave mirra, ryan nyquist, bucky lasek, and a whole bunch of skaters n bikers...um stone cold steve austin, undertaker, kane, shawn michaels, mankind, the rock, chyna, HHH, i met brad and mike of LP, they came into my work once and i was like who is that idiot with red hair..and it was mike,, but i dindt know it was LP, umm lets see, i met yokozuna,, hes dead tho :(...i met all of the guys from finch, trust company, good charlotte, im friends with Ian from NFG...umm creed, i met dave grohl, limp bizkit, Blink, all american rejects i am firneds with the lead singer, and thats all i can think of but im sure there is a whole bunch more....

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

which means you live in Baltimore. Last time I checked, Baltimore is in Maryland, on the opposite side of the country from LA. Unless Baltimore just got up and moved which obviously didn't happen. Liar. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Pwned.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

which means you live in Baltimore. Last time I checked, Baltimore is in Maryland, on the opposite side of the country from LA. Unless Baltimore just got up and moved which obviously didn't happen. Liar. [/b][/quote]
    Lmao :lol:

That was great Todd, you devistated the hell out of them :lol:

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

impressive list! i'd love to meet some of those people (i.e. the bands and skaters/bikers you've mentioned). you're friends with the singer of AAR? you lucky person you.

SuperXero

SuperXero Well-Known Member

LOL todd!! that was hillarious it really showed that a-hole!