One Step Closer

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by bboyzap, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    bboyzap

bboyzap Well-Known Member

Before my computer crashed and I lost all my LP files, I used to listen to one step closer and I noticed (since I listened to my HT disc again) it's different! On HT After Chester says shut up and then Hahn scratches (and that pattern repeats) but then on the one i listened to on the old computer he says "Blood Is Pooring" over Hahn's scratching, and when Mike says "I'm About To Break" is WAY more relaxed, not shouting!

why's this? was I actually listening to a demo or something?

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think thats the reanimation version you have.Its actualy Jonathan Davis from KoRn saying ''blood is pouring'' but the rest is Linkin park

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

The version you (used to) have was the Reanimation remix of OSC, called "1Stp Klosr"...

spikeshinnizzle

spikeshinnizzle Banned

That wuld b the remix of "1 st klosr" from Reanimation. That was Jonathon Davis of Korn saying blood is pouring and Chester :chaz: was screaming "Shut Up" when they did One Step Closer on Live in Texas, they used the recording of Jon, and live, Mike :mike: was saying it more relaxed, yes-i noticed that 2. itz really 2 bad that all ur LP filez went away-poor thing. id die if that happened 2 me!!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

LEARN HOW TO SPELL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.