Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Sep 20, 2004.

?

Which Cospiracies do you beleive in?

1. America caused 9/11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titanic Was Meant To Sink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Milatary Created 'UFOs'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cellphone companies R sending out brain control waves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Astronaughts never really landed on the moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All of these

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. None Of These

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

I only believe in the J.F.K. conspiracy.

The Moon landing was real; flags can wave because there's no gravity if I remember.

9/11 was not a conspiracy, but there's something wrong about the Pentagon.

There's no wind in space. How the heck can a flag wave? :wth:

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Maybe the government makes up these conspiracies to get people off the trail of the real ones. :shifty:

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Couldn't he have been trained later on?

The USA causing 9/11 is certainly possible, but guys, this is the United States government we're talking about. It's full of beauracratic assholes who are horrible at keeping secrets. Can you imagine them pulling off something that big? Honestly, I think you overrate them.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Couldn't he have been trained later on?

The USA causing 9/11 is certainly possible, but guys, this is the United States government we're talking about. It's full of beauracratic assholes who are horrible at keeping secrets. Can you imagine them pulling off something that big? Honestly, I think you overrate them. [/b][/quote]
    All it takes is a code of silence where anyone who violates the code is jailed for treason, and quite possibly executed or in jail for life.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

All it takes is a code of silence where anyone who violates the code is jailed for treason, and quite possibly executed or in jail for life. [/b][/quote]
    Also, if the government was in on it, they wouldn't tell the whole roster of the US government, they'd probably just tell a select few who needed to know. It could be possible.

Whimsicality

Also, if the government was in on it, they wouldn't tell the whole roster of the US government, they'd probably just tell a select few who needed to know. It could be possible. [/b][/quote]
    That is very true. But I could also say that the LPA Admins are involved in a conspiracy to turn us all into Zombies, and they ban anyone who catches onto the plan.

Mark...are you trying to turn us into Zombies?! :eek:

Sorry. Bad humor. Back on topic now.

Like I said before, I am open to the possibility. But they would have to work very hard to keep things away from the various intelligence agencies around the world, ours included. There's no way they could blackmail the entire CIA and FBI.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I don't believe the US planned the 9/11 attacks, but I believe they knew about the attacks long before they happened and could have easily stopped them but didn't because Bush knew it was a great way to bring up his already dropping approval rating

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

People,Why do you think EVERY single united states president that has truley served the people well are ALWAYS assasinated.We can trace this back to Abraham Lincoln-His beliefs in no slavery sent most of America into fury,so someone HAD to put and end to him.Coinsidently another case of this is the JFK assasination-JFK beleived that the treatment of black people was wrong,thus resulted on getting assasinated.And a non-presidentail example of this is Martin Luther King-Amercia was waking up to what he was saying and starting to follow him,but again he was assainated.
    Now whos gonna be next? Micheal moore? Alex Jones?
    These people are putting their lives on the line to try to wake us up from being sceptics,If we belive that the sterotypical middle eastern person is defenatly a terrorist,then we all have shallow minds.But luckily we have people like Micheal Moore and Alex Jones to guide us through it all.
    America could defenatly pull off 9/11,the CIA,FBI,Whitehouse,Pentagon could defenatly work together on this.Its most likely the truth
    And isn't it a little strange that the pentagon was hit in the most non-important part?
    Also isn't it a little strange how the twin towers fell? NO BUILDING FALLS LIKE THAT UNLESS THERE IS DETONATION BOMBS AT THE BOTTOM OF IT! Detonaters have said that in interveiws.
    I reckon if somehow someone gets this imformation out into the media,there will be a revolution-against the american goverment.
    (no offence to any american people)

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I don't necessarily believe that the US were involved in the 9/11 attacks, I just posted what I read, in as much detail as I could without it being confusing, to start some discussion.

What about the moon landing conspiracy? That's one of the only ones I believe in.

Whimsicality

That's interesting. Can you give me a couple source links? I'd like to hear more.

As for the "every good American president assasinated" thing, I have to look into that later because I've got to run now--tootles, everyone.

Luke

That's interesting. Can you give me a couple source links? I'd like to hear more.

As for the "every good American president assasinated" thing, I have to look into that later because I've got to run now--tootles, everyone. [/b][/quote]
    Well theres alot of info at www.infowars.com but I heard the interview with the detonater on TV

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

What's that about the Titanic being meant to sink? I'm perplexed.

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

^

I'm a bit perplexed about that one too.

The only conspiracy I believe in is that every time I make myself a salad in the caf, the sunflower seeds are on the opposite side. Foodservice is conspiring against me... ;) :lol:

Blindsided Revelation

Blindsided Revelation Well-Known Member

Funnily enough I saw a TV programme on the Titanic conspiracy last night, so I can explain:

The "Titanic" was the sister ship of the "Olympic". The Olympic had a near identical design to that of the Titanic and was the first ship of the line, being completed a year before the Titanic. On one of her first voyages she was involved in a crash with a Royal Navy battleship, causing significant structural damage.

The Olympic was taken back to the Belfast shipyard she was built in, where the Titanic was just about to be completed.

Now it gets a little complicated - Due to the nature of the crash the Olympic had, the owners of the ship could not claim any insurance money on it. The damage to the ship was so severe that it wouldn't last for long and the whole thing would be a waste of money (some £20,000 in old money) and thus probably put them out of business.

So they had an idea. What if the Titanic were to sink because of an accident? They could get insurance on that and recoup their losses. But they couldn't crash the brand new ship surely? They'd have no way to keep the money going afterwards. However...both ships were sitting side by side in the shipyard at Belfast...

So why not swap them? Changing name plates, life rings etc...No-one would ever know... and the ships owners could continue running the "Olympic" (really the Titanic) for years with no problems, while the damaged ship was put out of the way.

That's basically it, that the sinking of the Titanic was an insurance scam. BUT...the iceberg was not part of the plan, the plan was to sink the ship and rescue everybody (the rescue ship was the Californian, which inevitably turns up too late in Titanic movies). But the ship hit the iceberg and started to go down, that was what went wrong and why it was such a disaster.

The "other" ship would continue service unhindered for many years.

HOWEVER

The programme was very objective and left the answer open as to what happened...I'm not sure what to believe

Luke

That was on english channel sky one right?

Blindsided Revelation

Blindsided Revelation Well-Known Member

Yup, it was indeed. :)

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I think all of these are a load of crap. I guess what i mean is the people that came up with these conspiracies have too much time on their hands and worry about stupid things.

mia_lp

mia_lp Well-Known Member

maybe that's how they get their excitement
    (w00t)

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

i believe all of these conspiracies are bullshit.