WHAT ARE YA?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin, Sep 22, 2004.

?

Are you republican or democratic?

1. Republican

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Democrat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm British, so there. :p

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I'm a Canadian, that means I have no idea what you're talking about.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin Banned

SO NO REPUBLICAN PROLIFES? WOW. That's shocking, but i respect that even though i am pissed because people are okay with ABORTION! But it's your choice...i guess...

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

My family is not rich. People always associate republican and money, MY FAMILY IS NOT RICH. I barely get anything i want.
    Tax cuts?
    I think it's a good idea that we fight for ourselves...after 9/11 i bet some democratic president would have sat back and watched it happen again instead of going after them.
    Yes, that's the only thing that sucks is the innocent people being killed, but face it, no matter who's president, innocent people are always gonna get killed. I seriously think our country should do a "search and destroy" thing that kills the terrorists and only the terrorists and all the lives of the innocent would be spared. I am glad we are fighting over there and not sitting on our asses waiting for another attack.
    One question for you, aren't you gald your parents CHOSE LIFE?
    You said you don't want to rag on me? You just did.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

No - I'm ragging at you for double posting.

The key word here is Irony.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Just to abortion, I'm not so much for the act as I am for the right to choose it. Women will still get abortions whether it's legal or not, do you want them to have them illigally and less safely, or sponsered safely by the government?

And yea, I don't think anyone should generalize Reps and Dems....I mean....my girlfriend's hardcore Rep and she's not anything you'd consider "rich."

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

Well, I'm Latino, I'm not a citizen (and I will never be), that means I can't vote (I don't give a ...), but between the Latino people that vote, most of them are democrats, because they have a good reputation of helping Latin American countries instead of pwning them. The only Latinos that vote for republicans are Cubans, because they hope a republican government can throw Fidel Castro out (yeah, 20 years from now in his funeral, lol).

If I could vote, I couldn't decide, because democrats have good policies about Latin America, but republicans have good policies about the family and morals and conservative stuff like that (yes, in Latin America we still have morals, money hasn't changed us yet)

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Am I glad my parents chose life? Sure I am, but would I know if they didn't? Obviously not :p

And I agree with Link: I don't agree so much with the act as freedom of choice.

As far as the whole culteral war of Republican vs. Democrat, I think IT IS ALL CRAP. My friends range from hardcore Democrats to hardcore Republicans (who aren't rich, btw) and they're all good, open-minded people.

Reps. and Dems. like to paint the opposite party as the "bad guy," while refusing to believe that their own party could ever be in the wrong. Plus, once people label themselves, align themselves with one party, they often claim to support all of that party's core beliefs. And I'm sure some of them do, but all of them? That's ridiculous.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

Yes but i don't care what other people say, because i am just a b**** who DOUBLE POSTS!
    If you still had the choice...would your parents have killed you or are you glad you are here? Sure, you wouldn't know it, but every small change takes effect on everything...

I will never understand why people are for abortion-never.

And what's the difference if it is done illegally or "safely"...the kid still dies and that is all the person wants, so i would make it illegal to make it harder for the pregnant woman to have it done, so she has a chance of getting in trouble for it. Because it is so d*** sad that innocent babies are killed every day because of irresponsible parents- if you don't want a kid, don't have sex (STUPID!)!
    And for rape victims, you could easily put the kid up for adoption. I hate dumb-a** excuses people come up with because they are too irresponsible to raise a kid. GOD that pisses me off.
    Their is NO EXCUSE FOR ABORTION.
    NO EXCUSE
    And i have many people to back me up...just talk to my mom or George Bush. :angry:

I get ruffled under the feathers about politics...so...WHO WANTS TO FIGHT???!!!!! :D

htep.fan

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!Think before you do something!!!!!!!They make fun of morals and God and stuff, but you pay at the end!!!!!!!!!

Link04

Link04 Ambient

It's not our choice, it's the mothers, rendering your arguement irrelevant.

Safely: What's more safe, losing one life or losing two in the process of losing one? Safety protects the mother.

And sorry to say, but it's your mom's, Bushy's, and your OPINION, you can't prove it any more right than my point of view.

Edit: Sure, I'd love to "fight" if you mean debate.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

My family is not rich. People always associate republican and money, MY FAMILY IS NOT RICH. I barely get anything i want.
    Tax cuts?
    I think it's a good idea that we fight for ourselves...after 9/11 i bet some democratic president would have sat back and watched it happen again instead of going after them.
    Yes, that's the only thing that sucks is the innocent people being killed, but face it, no matter who's president, innocent people are always gonna get killed. I seriously think our country should do a "search and destroy" thing that kills the terrorists and only the terrorists and all the lives of the innocent would be spared. I am glad we are fighting over there and not sitting on our asses waiting for another attack.
    One question for you, aren't you gald your parents CHOSE LIFE?
    You said you don't want to rag on me? You just did. [/b][/quote]
    Well, for one thing, you've gotten no benefits in the form of tax cuts from the Republican government if you aren't rich. So I guess you're ok with broken promises. If you didn't know, Bush and the Republican administration (also known as "Corporate America's b*tch") gave huge tax cuts to the wealthiest corporations and people in the US, while letting all the middle-class and lower-class people continue to spiral downward towards poverty/lower monetary savings.

Secondly, if you had Al Gore as president back in 2001, I can say with confidence that you probably wouldn't of had a terrorist attack on 9/11. Gore, vice president to Clinton (a democratic president who had no terrorist attacks in the US during his eight years of presidency) from 1992-2000 most likely would have made time to schedule meetings with his head of counter-terrorism, especially if he got a memo saying terrorists aimed to attack the US using airplanes. Then, Gore most likely (like Kerry says he will do) would have gotten support from the international community (UN) to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, without using the guise of weapons of mass destruction. If Gore was president: 3000 people wouldn't have died on 9/11, the muslim community would not be super pissed off at the US, 1000 kids from America wouldn't be dead, the UN wouldn't be pissed off, and it'd be a collective work of the entire UN (not just the US) to go into Iraq.

And thirdly, my parents wanted children so of course abortion was out of the question. You may be AlwaysThinkinAboutLinkin, but you're not always thinking.

Let me ask you a few questions, I want strict yes or no answers;

Do you care about the environment?
    Should people be allowed to dump waste into your nearest lake?
    Should women be paid equally as men?
    Should the US go to war with any country to resolve our differences?

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

No i mean physically BEAT YOUR A**....let's take this out in the street.

And well Yes it's me, my mom and BUSHY'S opinion and whatever we say...is right, so live with it.

And ya know what? It is the mother's choice if she dies in an abortion...she made it into that, not the doctor SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO HAVE TO OPERATION.

MY ARGUMENTS ARE ALWAYS RELEVANT, SO YOU LOST
    HA ha ha ha ha

MAYBE NEXT TIME

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

Thank you!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You're warned for threatening another member.

I think you become increasingly more irrational with every post you make.

Edit: That's three warnings. You will be banned after I get a reply from you with your answers to my questions. :)

htep.fan

Yeah, it's always the stronger's opinion that prevails...

How do you know that she's gonna die too?Isn't it because they don't want a baby because it will destroy their lifestyle??
    Besides, I think a baby is more important than a mother, because it will build the world of tomorrow, while the mom already destroyed hers...In all these years of abortions people that could have made a difference in the world have died....

It's not his, his mom, or Bush's opinion. It's my conscience opinion, and I thought that everyone had one....

P.S. I don't support any party, I'm not American (luckily)

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

:lol:

You're pathetic. You really are.

htep.fan

:lol:

You're pathetic. You really are. [/b][/quote]
    Well he got too excited. Way too much.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

ARE you saying that Bush caused 9/11 and how do you know that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Al Gore was president?! YOU DON'T Unless you're like a psychic or something, which is obviously not true...

And thirdly, my parents wanted children so of course abortion was out of the question. You may be AlwaysThinkinAboutLinkin, but you're not always thinking.
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T! And i'm obviously thinkin about something better than what you call thinkin. THAT'S WHY IT'S IN MY NAME!
    SO don't knock it, MARK, and how creative is THAT?

MY ANSWERS:

Do you care about the environment? H*** YES I DO
    Should people be allowed to dump waste into your nearest lake? NO
    Should women be paid equally as men? YES
    Should the US go to war with any country to resolve our differences? NO

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

So... you're a Democrat in disguise?