Friends

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LinkinJunior, Mar 9, 2003.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Has anyone ever found themselves singing parts of certain LP songs with your friends? Like say you sing the Chester parts and your friend sings/raps the Mike part? I sometimes do this whenever my friends and I hang out.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

lol...
    yeah all the time!! i can sing kinda so i always sing chesters parts and someone else does mikes.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Well I can sortof sing but i have this one friend who can't sing... it sounds like he's reading the lyrics to the songs... <_<

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I can do them both and sound like both Mike and Chester.

AeRo

AeRo Well-Known Member

I do it with my brother like everyday =) we switch who we are alot during a song which is cool =) only i like to do crawling cuz that just fukkin rocks =)

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

yeah i do it too, sing chester, he sings mike

i wish i had a brother who wanted to do the same with me
    :unsure:

d0dGy MiKE

d0dGy MiKE Well-Known Member

yeah i do with my mates!! i do mike's rapping, andy does all the chester choruses and stuart does any voice over bits - sounds pretty sweet!

that is so cool
    ill ask my friends if they want to do that too
    that will be so soo weird lol

image_distort

image_distort Well-Known Member

I have tried that many times, but whenever we sang (shouted) One Step Closer, we got cought by out teachers and were sent out :angry:

chevellian

chevellian Guest

i do too ill be singing for example papercut i'll sing mikes part barely where anyone can hear then i hear "its like a parnoia inside of my head " and on an on its funny thats when i asked him if he would wanna form a band he said no but i think it would be call just so you know if i was in a band it would be called hellraisers its funny i got the name from a song i heard on cartoon network but anyways we would be a mixture of linkin park trustcompany and chevelle how do you think we would sound

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

You must be good. I'm a terrible singer, I only listen.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You must be good. I'm a terrible singer, I only listen. [/b][/quote]
    I don't know how. I can sound exactly like Mike when I rap and I can hit all of Chester's notes (and have the same "rhaspy" voice) when I sing.

Crazy stuff.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

None of my friends are big Linkin Park fans exept Lori and she moved to Seattle :'( we're still best friends and I miss her. :(

meteora_freak

meteora_freak Active Member

Im unable to do neither. My vocals are relay churchy if you get what I mean. I used ta sing in the Choir about 5 years ago and my voals are still with me but slightly deeper. I can do a mean Louis Armstrong though. lol.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

I don't know how. I can sound exactly like Mike when I rap and I can hit all of Chester's notes (and have the same "rhaspy" voice) when I sing.

Crazy stuff. [/b][/quote]
    hit chesters notes?? HAH thats deemed impossible.....u can always try(even i try), and i get no luck.....i can sing, but i cant hit his notes, they just too different from my style....hah

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

i rap ok, well yeah, but when mike does not rap, instead like fast singing, like Papercut/ Place for my head/ i can do those perfactly, chester screaming i do really well, chester singing i can, well, huh, not so good, but the rapping like "in the end" i really cant do, unless i put my twist on it, my rapping, which sound alot diferent tha mike.
    so i stick with chester singing screaming, unless its fast singing and sounds evil lol

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

yeah i'm always mike and my friend is chester

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

eh..sorta. although it's kinda hard for girls to sound like Mike rapping. but that's mostly me cuz i can actually rap it, while my friend is way better at the singing. we both suck, but whatever, we're having fun :) and then my other friend, he can do the beginning sounds of "papercut" lol

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

yeah well the one part sound like a breath, a a a a, sound like that kinda, if i were to do a vid for it, on that part i woul dput some one oping there mouth and having it be cold, were you could see there breath, as they do that little part before mike starts the song off