Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Sep 20, 2004.

?

Which Cospiracies do you beleive in?

1. America caused 9/11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titanic Was Meant To Sink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Milatary Created 'UFOs'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cellphone companies R sending out brain control waves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Astronaughts never really landed on the moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All of these

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. None Of These

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm not ignoring his points,this is a discussion about the differs in peoples beleifs and I've been insulted by Mark.You see if I insulted you or mark or any other adminstrator,team member etc. I'd get a warning,whereas its perfectly fine if you do it to me(not saying you but its an example) I don't see how thats fair.We just have different opinions so I'm called a paranoid,impressional fool because for some reason my belief isn't valid.Its a form of discrimination really.I don't wanna get banned from this site because I love this site but if you insult me then I tend to get a little angry.But I know iI might of been a little continuous about it all and maybe didn't except marks points so I'm sorry.

Anyway on the topic;the files are offical because they have goverment seals on them and signitures from people high up in the goverment.The signitures have been compared to that of different files

The supposed bin laden confessing to 9/11 was much fatter and bigger and this was after he had spoken on afganistani TV where he had a grey beard and was pretty skinny

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I believe in the JFK one, to an extent.

I don't know who really shot JFK, but evidence has been shown that Lee Harvey Oswald (was that his name? :shifty:) wasn't anywhere near the scene. He was actually talking to a sheriff or his boss (I forget which) 90 seconds before the assassination.

So, yeah.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Did you see these signatures on the internet or in person? Because a little tool called "PhotoShop" can do a damn good job helping forge a signature.

edit:
    Also, I believe earlier in the thread you said that you believed all of the conspiracies you listed (barring the reptile one, I assume) so can you explain to me why people think cellphone companies are sending out brain control waves?

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Anyway on the topic;the files are offical because they have goverment seals on them and signitures from people high up in the goverment.The signitures have been compared to that of different files [/b][/quote]
    Dude...as I've said before....there's a line between what's "official" and what's "fact", and the two should never be mixed up. The government releases what they want you to know, or think you know. Are they going to release an "official" document that completely undermines or contradicts what they told you happened? Of course not. Do you think one government official would step out of line in a radical and uncommon attempt to be completely honest? No, of course not, he'd be a marked man by the government. In the government the higher-ups watch all the other higher-ups backs, because if they don't, either their career or life will be dramatically shortened. How do I know this? I've seen it happen to a government employee in Ohio. He bucked the system and was sent to jail for "shady" things he did when he was in college. Compared to the offenses of other politicians who play the government game, his offense was nothing.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Yeah, it's pretty sad, isn't it?

Bush knew about it, he realized it was an opportunity to finish daddy's unfinished work in Iraq and ignored all of the warnings and sat back and read My Pet Goat to some kids while America was under attack.

It really is unbelievable......Bush reading, that is. Im surprised "goat" wasn't too big of a word for him to read. [/b][/quote]
    True, Bush is pretty much a natural born moron. The funniest part of his presidency probably had to be when he was choking on the pretzel.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

You've all been brainwashed by the machine! Save yourselves!!

:lol:

Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

i believe in a couple you mentioned but the biggest on are the 9/11 attacks. i believe george bush, the government, CIA, all that crap were behind the attacks. mainly george bush though. he needed a reason to start the war on Iraq and have americans backing him.

- a FOX news corrispondant(sorry i dont know how to spell that) specifically said minutes after the second plane hit that the plane did not have windows. if the commercial plane that was hijacked flew into the WTC, it would have had windows obviously. when he said that they were LIVE. after that, nothing about the plane not having windows was ever brought up again.

- a news channel(sorry i do not know which one although i have seen the footage), which again was LIVE, showed a lower shot of the WTC's and there was a huge cloud of smoke. this was BEFORE the towers collapsed. the only smoke that should be happening would be at the top of the towers - where the planes ran into them. this footage was never shown again.

- firemen who were inside the buildings said while evacuating people they heard explosions going off. quote: "boom, boom, boom, boom". why were bombs going off inside the buildings? bombs were not on the plane. they heard bombs going off because bombs were placed inside the buildings to make them collapse. plain and simple

- if you view the footage of both planes(one camera did catch the first plane on camera) frame by frame you can see a flash before the plane even touches the towers. many think it is actually a missle being deployed as a "match" to ignite all of the fuel inside the airplane.

- on the second plane you can actually see something attached to the bottom of the plane. it's so big that it would be impossible for a airport to miss it. many believe it is in fact the missle

- experts on the topic say that a plane crashing into a building that big would not cause the entire thing to collapse. the only way would be to have bombs set up at specific spots in the building. "boom, boom, boom, boom" -firemen inside the buildings

- they decided to bring down tower 7 because it would be safter that way so they blew it up. experts say that it takes weeks of planning to take down a building carefully. meaning it takes weeks to figure out where the bombs need to be placed. they did it within 24 hours?

as for the pentagon thing: there's no way it was a 757 plane. maybe a smaller plane but no way it was one that big. when you compare the damage done by a 757 to the WTC towers and compare it to that of the pentagon they just don't match. if you view pictures you can actually see a computer, a book, desks...all of that type of stuff not even damaged. a 757 flown into the WTC towers can make them collapse, but a 757 flown into the pentagon cant even burn up a computer directly next to the hole? plus the hole is simply not big enough. where are the wings? where is the tail? where are all the pieces? it wasn't a missle though, i've seen pictures of people clearing away scraps from the plane and you could tell they were from a plane. it was just a smaller plane, not a 757.

flying planes into US citys in order to justify a war isn't a new idea either. the CIA proposed to JFK to do that very thing in order to justify a war on cuba. JFK said no. ...he was later assasinated

so seeing as none of the hijacked planes were actually used for the "terrorist" attacks you're probably thinking "then where are they?" for all we know they could be lying at the bottom of the atlantic ocean somewhere

everything i've just mentioned is a fact. do research and you will find that out. i reccomend http://www.informationclearinghouse.info. that website has videos on this entire thing plus tons of other things

Luke

Did you see these signatures on the internet or in person? Because a little tool called "PhotoShop" can do a damn good job helping forge a signature.

edit:
    Also, I believe earlier in the thread you said that you believed all of the conspiracies you listed (barring the reptile one, I assume) so can you explain to me why people think cellphone companies are sending out brain control waves? [/b][/quote]
    I said I beleived all of them to a certain extent I don't neccesarily beleive all the stories of them,I just think there might be something to them all.

Why would someone go out of their way for a solid 15 years of their life just to make up lies about things,it doesn't make sense.Alex Jones (the man who runs www.infowars.com has dedicated the past 15 years to open peoples eyes.I really don't think someone would do that without some kind of proof

Anyway this is turning into a big argument so lets just drop now and put this behind us ok.I just wanted to see what other people beleived in on the subject of conspiracies,not to make enemies or anything like that :innocent:

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

none

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I believe in the JFK assination consipracy.

Kaleb.09

Kaleb.09 Well-Known Member

you know something , I think that all these conspiracy theories is a conspiracy of some kind

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I do. :rolleyes:

But yeah. This discussion has hit a standstill.

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

i am a firm believer in the we didn't land on the moon theory, nothing can change my mind no matter how many people have a go at me about it.

i also believe in the assassination of JFK conspiracy

Luke

Dude...as I've said before....there's a line between what's "official" and what's "fact", and the two should never be mixed up. The government releases what they want you to know, or think you know. Are they going to release an "official" document that completely undermines or contradicts what they told you happened? Of course not. Do you think one government official would step out of line in a radical and uncommon attempt to be completely honest? No, of course not, he'd be a marked man by the government. In the government the higher-ups watch all the other higher-ups backs, because if they don't, either their career or life will be dramatically shortened. How do I know this? I've seen it happen to a government employee in Ohio. He bucked the system and was sent to jail for "shady" things he did when he was in college. Compared to the offenses of other politicians who play the government game, his offense was nothing. [/b][/quote]
    Well if the goverment did cause 9/11 do you really think they're gonna admit to it and spread it out? of course not.The files don't have to be put out into the media just to exist.

Like I always say ''You can't see air but you know its there'' same thing aplys for documents

Also the milatary didn't say anything their stealth weaponry until 20 years after they created it.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Well if the goverment did cause 9/11 do you really think they're gonna admit to it and spread it out? of course not.The files don't have to be put out into the media just to exist.

Like I always say ''You can't see air but you know its there'' same thing aplys for documents

Also the milatary didn't say anything their stealth weaponry until 20 years after they created it. [/b][/quote]
    What if they don't exist at all? Anything put down on paper is incriminating, I wouldn't be surprised if there are no files or documents reguarding anything that really happened on 9-11, whether it was the government behind it, or whoever.

Luke

What if they don't exist at all? Anything put down on paper is incriminating, I wouldn't be surprised if there are no files or documents reguarding anything that really happened on 9-11, whether it was the government behind it, or whoever. [/b][/quote]
    Well then its a mystery

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Well then its a mystery [/b][/quote]
    Yes....yes it is. :chemist:

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

My astronomy professor, Alex Filippenko, discussed the moon landing conspiracy in class today. He explained that the moon landing did happen and the pictures are real. The lecture is webcasted and you can see it here. You don't have to watch the whole thing, just scroll over to the 30 minute mark and he explains it fairly quickly. I used to think it was fake as well, but his explanation changed my mind.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

You have a really cool teacher/professor. His explanation makes sense to me. :)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You're my hero.