No Weapons

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by TeMpEsT, Oct 8, 2004.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

Link

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Psh. I could've told you that. :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Shot down. I bet the Republicans feel stupid now.

Boo

Boo Guest

we are NOT shot down

And people have said Bush is a liar but there is a difference in lying and being wrong or not knowing....

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

yes, you ARE shot down. Your sole reason for going into this ####### war in the first place was proven to not be true.

And a lie is a lie. He never knew for sure that Iraq had WMDs, there was always that doubt, so he should have never gone to war. He KNEW there was a chance they wouldn't find a damn thing in Iraq and went to war anyways. He's a ####### liar and if Clinton can nearly get kicked out of office for lying about getting a blow job, then Bush should be kicked out of office for lying and leading us into a deadly war where thousands of lives were lost.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

this is why you never vote to put a republican in office. look what it does. he really should have made sure that stuff was going down before he did what he did.

Boo

Boo Guest

Opinions
    Believe what you want i say he ain't no liar he's a good man who's done the best damn job he could.

jazzyrose

jazzyrose Active Member

Actually we didn't vote him in. I have looked into this. There are 3 times in history that the electorial college was different then the popular vote and all 3 time the people voted democratic and electorial college voted rep. So the rep. won.

rosanna

oh yeah i forgot. well then down with the electoral college, get someone that can actually go with the popular vote next time.

jazzyrose

jazzyrose Active Member

I agree!

Todd

Yes, pretty sad, isn't it? He can #### all of the Americans over and turn the rest of the world against us and thats the best the chimp can do.

rosanna

Yes, pretty sad, isn't it? He can #### all of the Americans over and turn the rest of the world against us and thats the best the chimp can do. [/b][/quote]
    damn straight!

hahaha my economics teacher is one of those really democrat people, we sit there in class all day and talk about how much bush sucks.

Todd

damn straight!

hahaha my economics teacher is one of those really democrat people, we sit there in class all day and talk about how much bush sucks. [/b][/quote]
    I want your economics teacher. Mine doesnt even speak English :lol:

rosanna

I want your economics teacher. Mine doesnt even speak English :lol: [/b][/quote]
    lmfao. yesterday we watched the vice presidential debate and picked it apart. hahahaha. WHAT this has to do with economics i have no idea, but hey, at least i'm not failing.

Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

What in the hell do you mean he is no liar? OF COURSE HE IS. This CIA report prooves without a shadow of a doubt that George Bush lied about reasons for going into war. How in the hell can you possibly say he didn't? IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE. Maybe this is a "flame" and I get warned but I honestly don't care right now: You must be a very stupid, unintelligent person. I get you continuing to support Bush(not really though) but how can you say he didn't lie? YES HE DID LIE. He knew it was a lie and went to war on hopes of finding something he knew didn't exist. You defidently seem like a person who is just going by what their parents or teacher say about Bush. You're in denial and you're not looking at the facts.

"Yeah, i'm not so sure the role of the United States is to go around the world and say 'this is the way it's gotta be.'" - George Bush

"If we're an arrogant nation they'll resent us. I think one way for us to end up being viewed as the ugly American is for us to go around the world and saying 'this is the way we do it, so should you!'" - George Bush

Both of those quotes are from George Bush while running for president. Yet even more lieing for you to look at. And actually, if I were apart of the Bush Campaign team i'd be calling out FLIP-FLOP! Here's some more quotes:

"You know, I could run for governor but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything." - George Bush(after friends telling him he should run for governor instead of MLB Commissioner)

"We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans." - George Bush

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically." - George Bush

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating." - George Bush

"Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning.” - George Bush

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' - George Bush

This guy is a moron. My 10 month old neice could do a better job than this guy.

And back to something you said: "he's a good man who's done the best damn job he could."

WE CAN DO BETTER <--it's as simple as that.

Shade

Shade Well-Known Member

Well I give Bush credit for being good at one thing. He's an excellent thief. He managed to steal his way through failing busineses, steal a presidential election, steal a place both in and out of the military, and steal from nearly every plan and initiative from the past and from his own administration.

But while Bush may be 'good' at stealing, that doesn't fit my definition of 'good'.

What exact 'good' do you think Bush has done anyways Boo?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Funny how the man who can't even run a low-level oil company, and traded Sammy Sosa away from the Texas Rangers, can run your country.

rosanna

and can make millions of people believe that the iraqis are demons when they didn't even have anything in the first place.

i seriously hate the united states. look what the rest of the world must be thinking. hell, i KNOW what they are thinking. my friends all around the world think that this country is total s***, and i can't say i blame them. look at this. look what bush did to this country. we look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Yah sure i guess this report says that there were no WMD's. But my only question is why when the UN was searching Iraq, did the Iraq people not allow the UN to go into certain areas then a day or two later allowed them to search it? I would say they were trying to hide something, but what?

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

and can make millions of people believe that the iraqis are demons when they didn't even have anything in the first place.

i seriously hate the united states. look what the rest of the world must be thinking. hell, i KNOW what they are thinking. my friends all around the world think that this country is total s***, and i can't say i blame them. look at this. look what bush did to this country. we look like a bunch of hypocrites. [/b][/quote]
    America has always been hypocritical, now it's just proportional.