Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

[/b][/quote]
    and on top of that, with the rose you can post the poem 2 go with that. but make sure she understands you are sharing that with no expectations of her reaction. just explain its a romantic gesture, not a proposal of forever and ever..... and make steps to what you said you decided to do together, its good to show you mean it, that you walk your walk.
    good luck ;)

2. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Here's one...

Buy her 11 roses. Make sure she notices that there's only 11. When she asks why, tell her that she's your 12th rose. It's true, isn't it? ;)

@Hana: I feel your pain...I was nearly 17 when I first had a girlfriend. She made me feel loved, but now I realize that was a waste. A waste of my first (and only) kiss, to be exact...I found out some time ago that she had a few other relationships going at the same time...left a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak... Turns out that she was just using me to make her other boyfriend love her more. Of course, after he found out about that (about a month after she dumped me), he dumped her cold, and she called me in tears...being the guy that I am, I listened and wasn't rude, but still, revenge was a b*tch. The day after she dumped me, she asked my little brother out as well...vote for the lowest thing someone can do? I think so. Don't just jump for the first guy who flirts with you...make sure he's genuine enough that you don't end up getting screwed over like I did. As of right now, my hiscore is 19 days, and seeing a girl once in a relationship setting...something that's gotta be around the rock-bottom of the entire city here...I'm single right now, and by the looks of things, that's never going to change again...I just got shot down the other day again, for a total of 2 'yes' answers and ~10 'no' answers when asking people out. Yeah, I live a pretty pathetic existence...hence my rant...

3. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Hey dont give up man.Hang on in there and You'll succeed.It worked for me and I have just got together with a really hot girl,all you need to do is be persistent (not sure if I splet that right :lol: ) and never get down about being rejected.

4. Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

[/quote]
    Smash mate, that was genius! I'll give that a whirl :).....

I got another problem..

My mam (aka Adolf Hitler - Cuz shes a dictator, so to speak) is threatening to kick me out..all because I lost my bank card. Okay so yeh I lost it and everything...but she still shouldn't threaten to kick me out..its just silly. She keeps saying that she can kick me out anytime she wants because the police say she can when I turn 17 (next month). Now to me its a bit unfair because I have college, trying my hardest to get a job, and then she turns round and tells me I'm getting kicked out!!! it really gets to me! :angry:

5. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

i would say she is throwing more stuff on you then she should, try to get your bank card sorted out. spread word around friends that your looking for a room or something, find somewhere to go. she will be sorry. she is threatening but i would bet she would be suprised if you went one step ahead and find yourself somewhere to go, she is just trying to make you more dependent on her, but if you as a result show independence, she will have to turn her attention on her own actions. she should be responsible for her own emotions then throwing it on you, you dont deserve that whatever you lost. i cannot imagine kicking my daughter out for loosing a bank card when she gets to your age. i have lost mine once for godsake, it happens to us all. its not inhuman and you should not be made to suffer, you know its a pain in .... and i am sure you will be more careful with your stuff that is important, no need to severely punish you like that. i am sure she would hate it if somebody threatened to kick her out. and especially if she were young. aks her how would she feel, ask her if she would feel respect for a person who threatens others in such way. she is being plain nasty. if its a strain on her to have you live there, there are other ways, she can ask you to help her out, she can have a sit down with you and make rules that would make both of you feel allright, accomodating both needs of you. and that you both stick to it and if you dont, that then you will have at least few months time to find somewhere. sit down with her, show her how what she treats you like is not on, and is hurting both of you. say sorry for your part and tell her if she needs support she can ask instead of blowing up. try not to make it in an argument and if she makes it so, its not your fault man, you would have done your part well, you arent responsible for her part. anyway, hope it gets sorted out for you. be strong and resourceful.

6. Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I cant stop making myself bleed :( and I cant control myself :(

7. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:hugz: I sent you a pm ;)

8. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

im all attached to my friend w/ benefits and i dont know waht to do. im not g/o w/ other guys cuz idotn want to lose waht we have. and i dont know if he wants to g/o w/ me. the other night on teh phon ehe said he watneda g/f and that he was really picky abou this g/f's now. i have no idea if that was a hint saying he wants to g/o w/ me or one saying that he doesnt.**pullsouthair**grrr i really like him and would totally g/o w/ him bu ti cant tell him tah in so many words and im afraid that if i do tell him it would ruin all the fun we have together...we have so much fun :(

ok well i needed to write that down hehehe

9. .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

I wass asked for modeling :p :lol:

10. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

shes ######' me off now, i dont want her, but i need her

11. LPstreetsoldiergurl14

LPstreetsoldiergurl14 Well-Known Member

buy 11 real roses and get 1 fake rose
    then say until the last one dies thats when i'll stop loving you.

12. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

I really need to do this...:

Well, over the summer I met this kid from Georgia (i'm in New Jersey). That's awhile away... anways... we talked for like hours at a time, and still do, and he's absolutely amazing. To the point where we actually made plans to meet when he got his license. Crazy, yeah I know. I really do think I would love him if he was here (it's kinda hard to say that over the net cause you don't know how he is during school or whatever) and i've told him that before. He said he liked me, too. When we talked about all of this... I said to him that I didn't want to hurt him ever. So we decided to stay close, but just never really get attached like if one of us got a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Well, last night after the dance I went to the diner with a few of my friends. One of them being a very hot guy named Tim who's just a grade above me. So we were walking home, and since he's on my side of town he walked with me, and the whole way we were walking he had his arms around me and stuff and we were holding hands. We got to my corner and kissed... but it really didn't seem real. I didn't comprehend any of the walk at all... maybe because I had thought of it happening and it just felt like something I would dream.

It was last night and I haven't talked to him again... but i'm not sure if we're going to go out or if it was just a one time thing. It makes me feel kinda wierd cause it took me like a month to get with my ex. I'm just really confused about how to feel... and I don't know how to ask him whether we're going to be more than friends. Plus, I feel kinda bad about my friend from GA.

I'm confusssssed. Help?

13. Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

then say until the last one dies thats when i'll stop loving you. [/b][/quote]
    Heh. Technically, the fake rose is dead because it was never alive in the first place, but that plan is so smooth.

14. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Ok, round three...or whatever...I've lost count already :lol: Not really a confession, but the topic does say 'got something you wanna let out?', and I've got a load to shoot off tonight. Bear with me folks...advice and comments are alright...

Basically, this is how it went down tonight. One of my best friends invited me to her birthday party. I gladly accepted, and called in sick to work (hehe) to get there... Anyways...now the 'fun' (errr....) begins. Her best friend happens to be my ex-girlfriend. The one that torments me all the damn time, the one that ditched me at the fair, the one who, after me, has gone through guys like water, and never looked at me again... That one. Anyways, she was there. And she knows I'm still not over it. I suppose I should let you all know why not. Well, you see, I didn't start dating until a few months ago...I was almost 17 (which I am now)... Soo...... I haven't had many friends until almost a year ago, and now...well, it's just getting to be more than I can stand, that I've had two relationships, am about to turn 18, and still haven't had my first kiss. Seriously. Anyways, she took every opportunity tonight to make me feel like ####. The party was great, make no mistake. But it was her that did it in for me. I knew she was going to be there. I was even nice enough to give her a ride there AND back. And what did I get for it? "My boyfriend's so much hotter than you, and better than you, and I love him more than I ever loved you". I asked her to stop. No luck. I told her to stop. "You're just mad that I'm in love with him". No, I'm just mad that she's blind to me, that she can't see me for who I am, that I would never do any of the things that any of her other boyfriends (all 19 of them) have ever done to her. Never. No, she's gotta rub it in even more. I told her that every word she says about him breaks my heart even more, and she just told me to get over it. She knows that I tend to hold on to things much longer than I should, and she uses it every chance she gets to ruin my life. I should be putting my foot down and telling her right to her face to **** off, but that just isn't me. I can't do it. I've tried as hard as I can to be friends, and she does this, and thinks that she can make it up just by saying "I still care about you" at the end of it all. She has no idea. She has no clue how she ruined my life. For once, I thought I had somebody special. At least one of us thought that...and still, how terribly wrong I was...how tragically, terribly wrong. I'll never be the same, and she knows that. And now, I can only sit on the outside and look in, as she gets dumped, cheated on, lied to and screwed with, and think "If only you'd open your eyes". For now, I feel that I'm finished. I've got no reason to go on, yet I know that somehow I will. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna go ahead and do anything stupid or drastic, but I just feel that my life is more empty and futile than before I even had a friend. And now, it seems, I have one less. One who thought she could use me, abuse me, play with my heart on a string, tell me she loved me. The nerve. I write this knowing that I'll be reduced to tears every time I think about it, and there isn't much anybody here can do about it. I just thank God that there's a place like this where I can just get on here, and let 'er rip, let all my feelings, angst, rage and heartbreak loose, and be supported. Thank you all. You're truly my best friends, all of you, for being here for me. Anybody who wants to give advice, help out in any way, you can PM me for my email address. And if anyone should find themselves in a situation like this, just talk to me. I'll be here to listen.

15. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Man, You gotta go like "Look. i don't want anything more to do with you" kind of thing. Make her know she isn't making you feel good, and that you don't want to feel hurt anymore. You have to put her in her place. tell her to stop being such a slut (not literally) and tell her she should get her ####### mind straight or she'll never get anywhere with life. She knows you're hurting from whatever she does, she's getting satisfaction out of it man. So don't give her the satisfaction. Hold your head high. Leave her alone, She's your past. Don't dwell on the past. If you still care about her, it's ok, but these people won't even regard the concern you give them, so it's no point. She's screwing up your life, that's who these people work. They get to someone, screw up their life and go find someone else's life to screw up. So don't let them screw it up.

Just rememeber, whatever happens, we'll be here for you alright?

16. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Well said! ;)

17. American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

Fair enough my mum is ####### pissed off with my dad and his girlfriend but she is taking this too far and it's really getting to me. I don't want to ####### hear this #### no more. The way she harps on about it... ####### hell.

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Im afraid of spiders :wth:

And when i mean afraid, i mean ####### afraid :(

19. Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

then say until the last one dies thats when i'll stop loving you. [/b][/quote]
    damn, i'm gonna try that one day.

20. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

:hugz: You've just got to either tell her exactly how much this is bothering you and explain everything you feel, or distance yourself from her. If she's the reason that you feel like this and you're sure of it, removing her from your mind and thoughts is going to make you feel a lot better. She isn't a friend if she'd say stuff like that to you. If you need to talk i'll be on MSN :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.