What forums are you guys gonna be at

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by elie, Mar 13, 2003.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

I mean, obviously, whoever leaks the album won't be posting it here (with all this heightened stuff, which is cool, I mean, that's this site's gig, and we have to let it go), so we need a new place to post it.

So what forums can we hang at while it leaks? Anyone have suggestions, because, lol, for all we know, it could be leaking at some forums that DOES allow leaking....anyone know

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

You realize mod's see this and like close your post..dur

meteora_freak

meteora_freak Active Member

Yeh id like to no of some other forums anyway. As I only no this one and the official one.

OmihomiNY

OmihomiNY Well-Known Member

If it gets leaked it will be up on lp.com forums and then it will get closed, so either stay on p2p programs for a few weeks, or just relax people...i still haven't heard anything from the album xcept sib and I feel fine... :D

ELIE: we don't allow unreleased stuff not necassarily b/c we dont want to, but we want to avoid any legal battles, hope you understand...

meteora_freak

meteora_freak Active Member

^^Join the club. I dont wanna download the Live stuff as I dont wanna ruin hearin' the "Proper" studio version first.

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Im going to be here.

321xero

321xero Guest

how about you KIDS wait for the damn album to be released and stop looking for songs leaking out ? :angry: you call yourself fans ?

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

THat has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard...nto a real fan cuz we want songs..kid i know so much about LP its not even funny and i want the album..go ahead call me an untrue fan

321xero

321xero Guest

Simplistic311 wants to be called an untrue fan

you guys are so greedy: gimme leaked songs, gimme leaked songs! sheesh. :angry:

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Who really cares if the staff is against leaking? Not me. In my opinion, yeah it may be a bit annoying, but it is nothing to make a big deal about. I can wait for the rest of the album. And besides, the staff has respectable reasons for not allowing leaking.

.Neo_Fox///

.Neo_Fox/// Well-Known Member

Alright, I've thought about it long and hard and I decided that if fans keep leaking files, Linkin Park won't make any profit or sell any cds so, I'm waiting and If I get any leaked file offers, I'm turning them down. You should do the same.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I agree, if the album leaks, it won't be bought as much. Look at Reanimation.

321xero

321xero Guest

what ABOUT reanimation? got any statistics to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove? and anywho, on leaking, i stand that if it's live, it's okay, since i'm going to see them perform these songs anyway. but leaking the actual tracks is something i don't support. if you wanna dl the songs after the cd comes out, be my guest, but be a true fan and wait guys.

[LinkinPark213]

[LinkinPark213] Well-Known Member

put it in these terms.....ITS NOT GUNNA BE LEAKED!!!!!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Its only 10 days left(2morrow). And personally, I think the days are flying by. It will be here before you know it. So dont worry with the leaking, yea, it will most likely happen, but who cares. The albums out soon anyway.

And for people saying if you download leaked songs your not a true fan, that is not true. Just because you want to hear the songs as early as possible doesnt mean your not a true fan, it just means you are very excited and you cant wait like other fans again. And theres nothing wrong with that.

METEORA - 03.25.03 - ARE YOU READY?
    :p

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

I agree, but I know im gonna last as long as possible till this cd arrives at my door :D :D

321xero

321xero Guest

no, it's not excitement, it's being greedy!! :lol: when lp gave out all those songs for reanimation, i kinda regretted it because once the album dropped, i knew many songs already. i'm glad it's not happening this time. anywho, yeah, i overreacted with the whole "true fan" bull. sorry.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Even though Reanimation was a remix album, it turned out to be the best selling remix album ever in it's first week of being released.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

what's up with you calling everyone "kids"? i feel it's a fairly condescending remark, as if you feel you're better than everyone.

as for downloading songs before the album comes out, it's your choice. i've chosen to listen to 3 songs, but i'm not gonna try and force what i'm doing on other people. it's their choice whether they want to be patient or not, but it doesn't mean they're any better or worse than people who don't downlaod the songs.

yanks2np

yanks2np Member

My motto is for linkin park..................Preorder, if it leaks, decide if you want to be spoiled.....if not.....then dont download....easy as that!