New Osama Bin Laden Video Tape

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Today After Tomorrow, Oct 30, 2004.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Uhhh....for one thing, Osama has a terrorist network he likes to call "Al Qaeda". He asks his minions to film a tape, bring it to Pakistan, and drop it off at Al-Jazeera. Simple.

It's much easier to find people who are a part of your own terrorist network than it is the people who are looking for them. That's simple, too.

So you mean to say that Pakistan is defenseless?
    Pakistan has a lotta Nuclear Warheads to bomb your @$$es
    [/quote]
    Compare yourselves to the US, now you're semi-defenseless. And I know you're not defenseless because I put in the "semi-". Read better. And I'd rather not be threatened.

The fact is, the American government will use any means of manipulation to get their own way.

And don't double post.

Today After Tomorrow

Today After Tomorrow Well-Known Member

1,104 terrorist attacks have happened to the U.S. people since the 9/11 attacks.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

1,104? :eek: What kind of terrorist attacks are we talking aobut here?

finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

I can almost promise you we would of been fucked up now if gore had been president during 9/11. Clinton was a serious JOKE!!!! And do you honestly think the terrorist just woke up one day and where like LETS ATTACK AMERICA!!! uh no this thing was being planned during CLINTONS term. Meaning if you were all blah blah bush sucked at stopping terrorists you can blame clinton just as much if not more.

raynestar_17

raynestar_17 Well-Known Member

My whole opinion on this, coming from my closed English views, is this. George Bush is the real terrorist, he knew it was Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11, yet he goes after Saddam Hussein, on the false claim that he had WMDs. Did he fuck. Bush just wanted to finish his Daddy's work, what George Snr, couldn't finish. Now, with the help of Tony Blair, my Prime Minister, they're sending our men into the Triangle of Death in Iraq. My overall opinion? We're all going to die.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Yes it might have been planned during Clinton's term, but Bush knew about a possible attack a month before it happened. Bush was the idiot that didn't do anything.

Mark

Terrorist attacks in Clinton's eight years as president; 0.
    Terrorist attacks in Bush's eight months as president; 1.

Final line; Bush knew, his administration knew, and they did nothing about it.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

So, you somehow know what Gore would have done even though he wasn't our president during 9/11? :rolleyes:

Fact: The Bush Administration received intelligence a month before the attack that there would be an attack.
    Fact: Bush did nothing. He went on vacation and ignored these threats, and a month later, the attack happened.
    Fact: Bush went to war with Afghanistan, but when they couldn't find Osama, Bush LIED to the nation and went to war with Iraq when there were no WMDs and they never attacked us. 100,000 innocent civilians are now dead thanks to his actions. 33 times the amount that died in 9/11, and these poor people weren't even responsible

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I want to say I agree with what OBL has to say sometimes, but I know under the Patriot Act, I can probably be arrested.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Haha, I find it ironic how the patriot act, if anything has made people less patriotic.

Hell, I know that on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most patriotic, I'm probably around a -4 :lol:

Ryan

Terrorist attacks in Clinton's eight years as president; 0.
    Terrorist attacks in Bush's eight months as president; 1.

Final line; Bush knew, his administration knew, and they did nothing about it. [/b][/quote]
    I mean it is still hard to do something about an attack that you don't exactly what's going to happen. Sure they were gonna use "airplanes as missles." After getting that intelligence, sure i guess they could have stepped up security in airports, but honestly these terrorist wanted to do anything to get the job done, they would have found an easy way around all the heightened secuity at the airports. I mean today it is still easy to get around all the security at the airport. My buddy was smuggling back a bunch of alcohol from mexico, he was worried that he was gonna get stopped at customs. There were two arab people in front of him that got stopped by customs and they just told my buddy to go right on through. That being said, security is a joke at airports. I just think it is unfair to pin the attacks of 9/11 on Bush, I don't think anybody in their right mind would just want someone to attack the US and kill 3,600 people just to give him a reason to take out Saddam. I mean he could have pulled the WMD argument out of his ass anytime.

Ander

Haha, I find it ironic how the patriot act, if anything has made people less patriotic.

Hell, I know that on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most patriotic, I'm probably around a -4 :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I'm all patriot, I love America, but we're in a major shitty condition right now.

Mark

I mean it is still hard to do something about an attack that you don't exactly what's going to happen. Sure they were gonna use "airplanes as missles." After getting that intelligence, sure i guess they could have stepped up security in airports, but honestly these terrorist wanted to do anything to get the job done, they would have found an easy way around all the heightened secuity at the airports. I mean today it is still easy to get around all the security at the airport. My buddy was smuggling back a bunch of alcohol from mexico, he was worried that he was gonna get stopped at customs. There were two arab people in front of him that got stopped by customs and they just told my buddy to go right on through. That being said, security is a joke at airports. I just think it is unfair to pin the attacks of 9/11 on Bush, I don't think anybody in their right mind would just want someone to attack the US and kill 3,600 people just to give him a reason to take out Saddam. I mean he could have pulled the WMD argument out of his ass anytime. [/b][/quote]
    Three easy steps to stop terrorists from hijacking airplanes;
    Step one: Alert airports to remove ALL sharp objects from luggage.
    Step two: Increased security on plane. Heavier pilot doors, armed and trained security personnel.
    Step three: Scan cargo hold of plane for possible bomb.

There would've been no way that 9/11 would've happened if George Bush had done those three simple things in the 35 days between August 6th and September 11th, 2001. It's much simpler than you think.

Ander

They could've done some threatening with blunt objects too.

Mark

They could've done some threatening with blunt objects too. [/b][/quote]
    This is true. But if you're a passenger in a plane, you're much more likely to try to stop a terrorist with a blunt object, rather than a terrorist with something that can stab you.

Besides, step two would have nullified that problem.

Ryan

Three easy steps to stop terrorists from hijacking airplanes;
    Step one: Alert airports to remove ALL sharp objects from luggage.
    Step two: Increased security on plane. Heavier pilot doors, armed and trained security personnel.
    Step three: Scan cargo hold of plane for possible bomb.

There would've been no way that 9/11 would've happened if George Bush had done those three simple things in the 35 days between August 6th and September 11th, 2001. It's much simpler than you think. [/b][/quote]
    Yah but no matter what, every american president who took the helm has thought the country was invincible. So no matterwho was president i think the same thing would ahve happened. I mean if it was Gore i berleive the ssame thing would ahve happened, the only difference is that maybe these threat might have been brought to public attention but i doubt that he would have tried to step up security in airports, or at least to the extent your suggesting.