Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

A lot more than in the States :D

Hugs and cookies...our hospitality at its best :lol:

2. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

A lot more than in the States :D

Hugs and cookies...our hospitality at its best :lol:[/b][/quote]
    Well, I could've proposed water and love but I thought it was little... light.

Now, for the confession:

I'm sick of it all right now. I'm sick of people trying to make me feel bad about self-mutilation. Hell, if you know it's there well you can react two ways: either you leave me alone, either you try to make me stop, but you don't try to make feel guilty the moment I mention self-mutilation while improvising.

Do I need to get away from here? Yes.
    Do I miss Spain? Yes
    Will I miss people when I finally get away from here? No.

3. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

i stil love my ex. im stil not sure y he b/u w/ me. i invited him to a party and i got trashed ans started making out w/ my best friend and her bf, and he got sooooooooooo mad! even though he broke up w/ me 2 months ago(on the one yr anniversary!!!) and i really didnt know what i was doing. it was just somethign to make me feelo better, cuz i was all depressed. but he said he may nvr be able to forgive me for it! and he didnt want me to appologize. and i dont want to date anyone but him. i have 5 guys that would g/o w/ me if i really wanted them to. but i wanna b w/ him!
    grr i feel so stupid. i cant get him out of my head or my heart. and it is really hard. i dont know what to do.
    he gives me all these mixed signals. saying that if i moved out he would want to move w/ me, and that he still wants me to go to Oregon w/ him. but i dotn know. i love him. and i cant do anything about it.
    i dont know what to do!

4. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I walked in on my girlfriend and my friend having sex,I broke my former friends leg in a form of revenge

5. ccitb

ccitb Well-Known Member

I am sooo lazy and that is my biggest problem I think... :wth:

I always make plans for my day right before I get up, and then I'm always like "oh my goodness, I won't have a minute to relax today", but I never do the things I have to do or I planned to do (like reading the f###in' "faust"-book for school or doin' homework) ... :angry:
    and when I'm tryin' to change it and really wanna do my stuff, I JUST DON'T... that's me

6. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Go You. I understand.

7. Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Awesome. He didn't charge you with assault?

8. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

The irony I've met lots of Americans who hate Bush yet he wins.
    That's it world war 3 is coming up. IF not that the least he could do is screw up the world for the next president.
    This is weird but I really can't understand how 51% of the population voted for Bush?
    He is the first president in about 50-60 years who got more than 50% which is shocking because after all Bush did loads of people love him for it!!!

9. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Thats awesome! :lol:

Sorry to hear it though, hopes everything works out for ya :)

My confession..

That I still havent said anything serious in this thread.

10. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

My life: music, food, sex (thinking about), technical stuff, complaining, living through 50 minute classes.

11. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Um...that's pretty much any kid's life right there. You're not alone.

As for me...I'm still having guy problems. A few weeks ago, my now-ex boyfriend and I decided to call it off, because the distance was making his life miserable. I told him I would be okay with it, and so we split. Later I found that I wasn't really okay. I tried everything to take my mind/heart off him, flirting with other guys, nearly seducing one, reading/writing like crazy, even tried cutting myself.

Then I got a phone call from him, not a day after I had cut myself, and he was begging me not to "do anything drastic" without talking to someone first. I had to stay quiet through all this, otherwise I knew that I'd lose any self-control I might have had. So he knows, or at least suspects strongly, that I've been cutting...it's killing him. I can't get back together with me now...not if it's just him feeling guilty.

But that's all I really want--to have him back.

Edit: I also hate Bush with a burning passion. That is, the burning passion of a flaming liberal.

12. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Shit.

Breaking his leg should have been just the beginning though.

13. Luke

Shit.

Breaking his leg should have been just the beginning though. [/b][/quote]
    I did beat the living sh*t out of him,breaking his leg was just part of it. He didn't get the law involved and said that he would of done the same thing if I had done something like that. We just agreed to stay out of each others lives, I just let him have the girl,I'm not gonna fight for my own hapiness even if what they did was the most horrible experience of my life

14. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

Sometimes I feel so lonely I just wanna cry

15. Luke

Aww sorry to hear that.But cheer up,could be worse ;)

16. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

Aww sorry to hear that.But cheer up,could be worse ;) [/b][/quote]
    Right :D

Sorry to hear that about your gf :hugz:

17. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Um...that's pretty much any kid's life right there. You're not alone.

As for me...I'm still having guy problems. A few weeks ago, my now-ex boyfriend and I decided to call it off, because the distance was making his life miserable. I told him I would be okay with it, and so we split. Later I found that I wasn't really okay. I tried everything to take my mind/heart off him, flirting with other guys, nearly seducing one, reading/writing like crazy, even tried cutting myself.

Then I got a phone call from him, not a day after I had cut myself, and he was begging me not to "do anything drastic" without talking to someone first. I had to stay quiet through all this, otherwise I knew that I'd lose any self-control I might have had. So he knows, or at least suspects strongly, that I've been cutting...it's killing him. I can't get back together with me now...not if it's just him feeling guilty.

But that's all I really want--to have him back.

Edit: I also hate Bush with a burning passion. That is, the burning passion of a flaming liberal. [/b][/quote]
    AWW
    im going through the same type of thing. but instead of almost seducing somone, i seduced.....well ive been w/ 3 guys and a girl since the break up(2 months ago.) i feel sooooo bad about it! i feel like a slut and i can NEVER tell him what i have done. last night he asked me if i had ever had oral w/ anyone else. i couldnt lie to him. he said "that was pretty fucked up!" and he is never gonna forgive me for what i have done and i'll never be able to tell him everything. even though we were broken up(and he b/u w/ me! on our one year anniversary!!! and never even gave me a reason!!!!) needless to say i was really upset about it. it was like a healing process. but now my chances going back w/ him are fucked and its not like i could ever be honest w/ him anyway. but getting back w/ him was what i wanted in the first place. i loved him sooooo much. i lost my virginity to him. and am sooooooo attached to him! grrrr boys suck! i didnt know there were rules like that after you b/u! GRRR!

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

These are my confessions
    Just when I thought I said all I could say
    My chick on the side said she got one on the way
    These are my confessions
    Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do
    I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
    If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
    Damn near cried when I got that phone call
    I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
    But to give you part 2 of my confessions

It makes me so emo :'( :lol:

19. Futuristic

Futuristic Member

I just accidently set my hair on fire lighting candles- now the house smells bad.

I want to assasinate Bush, but if he dies then that means Cheney would be president. :wth: :blink:

20. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

YOU are so not serious. In this thread. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.