Dead Celebrity Status

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Ryan, Nov 12, 2004.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Hey has anyone heard of these guys? I saw their music video on Much, called We Fall, We Fall, I thought it was a pretty wicked song. The band is formed from a couple guys who were in Project Wyze, since project Wyze was canadian i'm guessing these guys are too. They added a DJ called DJ Dopey. Their album is set to hit shelves on the 16th and is entitled Blood Music. I'm not sure if these following artist helped them work on the cd or if they actually colaborate on some tracks, but the artists include: Joss Stone, Jane’s Addiction members Dave Navarro and Stephen Perkins, Bif Naked, former Marilyn Manson bandmember Twiggy and Limp Bizkit’s DJ Lethal. I encourage you to check these guys out their style of music is a heavy rock with hip-hop lyrics over top. If you like them you should check ou their older stuff form project wyze.

Here are a couple articles about the band and their upcoming cd.

News Article 1
    News article 2

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Man, I remember the whole stunt when Yas and Bobby mentioned DCS to us. Stupid jerks wouldn't throw us a bone as to what it meant until about the summer of '02 or something like that. :lol:

And yeah, Project Wyze was pretty good, and it's a shame that they couldn't stay together.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Oh yah i was able to find their official site, it has their single and a few other tracks you can check out:

Dead Celebrity Status

[Edit] I looked into their cd release date and I guess future shops website is wrong. The cd already came out on the 19th of October.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I like the single 'We Fall, We Fall' but I haven't heard anything else by them yet.

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've heard of them for a while *points to sig* I've actually been spamming their lyrics all over the random thoughts thread, lol. It's only 3 members in DCS, Yas, Bobby and Dopey. "Blood Music" is amazing, I mean, there's a song for everyone. Feeling political; Listen to "This Day and age", feeling heart broken; listen to "While I was asleep", feeling lonely; listen to "if these walls could talk" and the list goes on.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

I saw their video for We Fall, We Fall while I was in Toronto and I'll most certainly buy their album!

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Heh, I met DJ Dopey before. He's the friend of my cousin. It's wierd seeing him in a band though, a lot of the stuff I've heard by him was... well... dopey.

I'll be checking out their stuff, though.

The_Neo_13

The_Neo_13 Banned

I Said the same thing about grey daze.

anyway, these guys sound good, i think i'll be pickin up their album.