best moment ever

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by x3r09, Nov 16, 2004.

ccitb

ccitb Well-Known Member

on a concert of one of my favorite bands the singer suddenly talked about me and my best friend on stage (cause we wore self-made band shirts), and we were like "woah". when I think about it I always have to smile, that was so cool :rolleyes:

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

What's yours then? :)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Agreed.

I got to see my favorite player, Doug Gilmour, at a hockey game in 2001. It was the Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs, one of the hugest rivalires in sport. I flew to Toronto to see the game at the Air Canada Center. It was so great to see him play, even if it was for the hated Canadiens. But the Leafs won, so I was happy. Gilmour scored a goal. It was such a blur though, it's so foggy, which is so dispressing. But the experience was great.

In 98 I got to see Wayne Gretzky and the Rangers play against the Leafs in Maple Leaf Gardens before it closed. That was fun.

And the 2002 Salt City Olympics hockey championship between Canada and the US was such a thrill ride. That was probably the moment where I was most proud to be Canadian.

There's other moments, like scoring goals in shootouts in soccer, and scoring in overtime in hockey that I really cherish. It's the moments of triumph I love.

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

-meeting my favorite bands
    -shaking mike shinoda's hand
    -touching spencer chaimberland's hand when he gave out the mic at the concert I was at
    -kissing John.

there have been more... but those just stick out in my mind.

x3r09

x3r09 Well-Known Member

mine is being with dev...(best momentS i guess)

but as of yesterday...she never wants to see me again

:(

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Awww :hugz:

Vampire

Vampire Banned

that's the best thing that's happend to you? :mellow:

For me, it was Projekt Revolution 2004 in Devore, California with my 3 closest buddies. We got drunk in the parking lot then rocked the shit out of ourselves, especially for Linkin Park -- so much that I threw up 4 times because of 1) I was drinking on an empty stomach, 2) I screamed and jumped around too much. It never felt so good to let out all my rage and sadness in a concert. It was the best day of my life.

Mark

How about not going off topic. Great. Thanks. *deletes posts*

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

best moment...Summer Sanitarium 2003 since it was my first concert ever...or the Red Sox winning the World Series

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

meet and greets. Hell yeah.

x3r09

x3r09 Well-Known Member

sorry, mark.

but i have a question. i am serious and am not trying to be stupid..

but can't i say kinda random stuff in this topic since i created it?

uh...thanks and once again...sorry

Mark

no. threads are made to follow a topic. random stuff can go in the appropriate thread, in this case being random thoughts four. the thought that someone can do whatever they want in the thread they create voids the purpose of having moderators. secondly, trying to heighten your post count with non-contributing posts is considered spamming/flooding.

xero agnostos

xero agnostos Well-Known Member

Physical:

Getting into a car accident that totaled my Accord completely and me coming out untouched. I was driving on some backroads at night in the rain (real smart I know) listening to the piano version of Numb and a drunk driver in the opposite lane coming head-on coasted into my lane. Thanks to hours of Need For Speed Underground, my reflexes to get out of the way were quick enough to avoid the collision and the drunk just kept on driving.

My car hydroplaned and spun a total of 810 degrees then rolled when it got done spinning. It did jack up just about every CD I owned because the windows shattered and they ended up in the broken glass/wet road, but it was a small price to pay. When the ambulence/fire truck came, they asked me to get away from the scene because the all the people inside the (my) car were going to be "in a condition that could be harmful for non-professionals to witness". I then told paramedic that there was only one person in the car. He paused for a second, then asked me how I knew. I had to tell him twice that I was the one in the accident before it could register in the guy's head. Two firemen rushing to the car with some kind of equipment stopped dead in there tracks and stared at me when they over heard this, it was pretty funny.

Even after insisting that I wasn't hurt at all, they still dragged me to the hospital to confim my condition because I was only 17 at the time so of course "a minor" wouldn't know if he was hurt. Everything checked out 100%; I didn't have one scratch or bruise on me. When I walked out into the waiting room I felt kinda like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable. That was deffinately the best physical moment/event of my life.

Mental:

Clarity

Realizing my meaning of life in general and mine specifically. Then understanding why everything around me is the way that it is and noticing different patterns both nature and people follow. And finally, seeing how much of what I thought was wrong and starting all over again.

x3r09

x3r09 Well-Known Member

wow...that's amazing...really...wow

xero agnostos

xero agnostos Well-Known Member

/sarcasm?

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

:mellow: ...in near-death-experiences do you always have flashbacks and realize the meaning of life?

Tony

Tony war in your bedroom.

The best moment ever? Hmm... that would have to be last year when I started my freshman year... you see that is when I got my first girlfriend, it was so great, I loved every minute I was with her and even though it ended with us breaking up, it was still a great time in my life.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Mine best moment ever would be watching the oilers win the stanley cup in 1990. Its the only cup win of theirs i can remember.

Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

Well, so far in my life it was the first time I met my b.f Ryannn

x3r09

x3r09 Well-Known Member

/sarcasm? [/b][/quote]
    no ... :mellow: