Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Stick N move, Nov 30, 2004.

?

do you believe there is life after death?

1. Yes, I'm sure (i had an encounter with a ghost)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I think so (never seen anything)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

you can read a mind, but not in the way you think.. when you clear your mind of all thoughts, and someone else thinks very very strongly of an object, you know what that object is. so you can say it is totally coinsidence (or whatever you spell it) or you believe my story..
    if you don't believe it, try it for yourself, but it won't work when you already think of something, so you must totally clear your mind.
    you can also sea aura's.. just look at something very intensely.. you can than see a line about 1 to 2 centimeters thick next to it when you practice a lot.. you can see 7 distinct layers of colors.. the colors of those layers can tell you how someone feels.. (I heard the last one of a friend of mine, but i can see 2 layers myself.. almost without practice) [/b][/quote]
    uh yeah, i dont believe that stuff. its scientifically impossible. the only time i see colors is when i turn the lights off.

im not trying to change your opinion or anything though

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I don't know if this counts, but I can often sense other presences. And I often dream things before they happen, and deja vu is a very common feeling (for me).

Madi

Madi Well-Known Member

Deja vu is very common feeling for me too.

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

you can read a mind, but not in the way you think.. when you clear your mind of all thoughts, and someone else thinks very very strongly of an object, you know what that object is. so you can say it is totally coinsidence (or whatever you spell it) or you believe my story..
    if you don't believe it, try it for yourself, but it won't work when you already think of something, so you must totally clear your mind.
    you can also sea aura's.. just look at something very intensely.. you can than see a line about 1 to 2 centimeters thick next to it when you practice a lot.. you can see 7 distinct layers of colors.. the colors of those layers can tell you how someone feels.. (I heard the last one of a friend of mine, but i can see 2 layers myself.. almost without practice) [/b][/quote]
    So you practice ki/chi ?
    There are alot of times when i think of something out of the blue ,and it ends up happening later in the day. It happens So many times that i've grown accustomed to it..
    I dont think im experienced enough to see Aura's though. But i do believe in that stuff.

Twizted

Twizted Guest

Deja vu is very common feeling for me too. [/b][/quote]
    Supposedly when you have Deja Vu, that means that you are doing what you are suppose to be doing in life.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That happens to me a lot. I'll be placed in a situation, and I'll suddenly feel like I'd done it before. It always drives me crazy when it happens, because then I get sidetracked trying to figure out where I'd done it before, even though I hadn't done it anywhere.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

That happens to me a lot. I'll be placed in a situation, and I'll suddenly feel like I'd done it before. It always drives me crazy when it happens, because then I get sidetracked trying to figure out where I'd done it before, even though I hadn't done it anywhere. [/b][/quote]
    Same thing happens to me every once in awhile. Right in the middle of doing something, I'll just be like "Hey, wait a second...this seems too familiar". It's Weird.

I believe in ghosts, whether they are visible or not (in camera lenses or whatever), I do believe that there are spirits wandering the earth with us as we live out our lives and quite possibly, we could become one after we pass. Just my Belief though.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

That happens to me a lot. I'll be placed in a situation, and I'll suddenly feel like I'd done it before. It always drives me crazy when it happens, because then I get sidetracked trying to figure out where I'd done it before, even though I hadn't done it anywhere. [/b][/quote]
    It happens to me too. I feel out of place when it happens. :wth:

And yes, I believe they exist. My friend's house is where one of my encounters happened. She and I are like twins it's weird. We have the same eccentric habits like picking the sesame seeds out of the hamburger bun and we like sunflower seeds and many many many others. the total up to about more than a hundred. It is very weird. Once during the holidays, my lips were cracked since I didn't drink much water. I like to peel the skin off, even if it bleeds, with my nails or teeth. I met up with her the next day to go watch a movie, and her lips were cracked too. She told me she liked peeling the skin off. It's the holidays now, that happened like yesterday. And once, I fell sick. i got bored staying at home, and at about the time she would have come back from school I rang her, and said "Damn, I'm sick, anything good happened in school today?" and she said "What? I didn't go to school, asshole, I'm sick too."

Ok, I was sleepovering at her house, and we woke up at the same time because we smelt something. It was late at night, and we were a little scared. So we went to go check it out today, and we held hands cos we were scared. It was from the living room. It was the cigarette kind of smoke. Over by the balcony, the chair there was sitting facing the window, which is not the normal position since it would be facing INWARDS to the living room. The smoke smell was from the living room, and she pulled me back into the room, locked the door. Then she told me the only person in her family who somoked was her grandpa who already died a few years back.

Burningsoul

Burningsoul Well-Known Member

i believe that there is a world parallel 2 ours which consist of people who have died, and sometimes the people in that world accidentally come over in2 this 1 for a small period of time.
    Also when people say that they see things out of the corner of their eye, i believe this is because the corner of your eye doesnt have to focus on as much, so this allows it to pick up on things you wouldnt normally notice.

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

i aren't experienced in seeing aura's too.. but just follow my instructions.. you'll see
    and deja vu is very common... it happens to me all the time.. and a friend of mine had an almost scary thing.. he was walking down a supermarket, and he said: wait.. uhm.. in about 10 seconds, my mom walkes by carrying a red cote.. and you know what happened?? 10 seconds later her mom walkes by in a red cote.. he didn't know she was there too... so..

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

i think deja vu happens to everyone

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

Haha, same here.

>_< I missed all of page two.

Burningsoul

Yeah, maybe it is something to do with fate
    If you do believe in fate, then maybe yeah your path is set out for you in terms of the important stuff, death etc but how you get there is up 2 you, deja vu is probably the path you were designed to take to get there and you have followed the right path and you are reminded of that.
    Just my opinion

iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

if in truth the world hasnt got colours but we see them because our brain translates reflection of ligth etc. cut the science explanation short, the perseptions of the world around us are limited to what we believe the world to be on basis of what we are told is the norm or experience as norm, what if in the Reality of objectivity there are actually more dimentions and when we see a ghost we are seeing other dimention or if time is only appearing to us as linear but in reality past, present and future are all happenin at same time, then maybe seeing ghosts are moments of being able to see behind the linear time and seeing something from past that is simulatiosly happening in the present..... just a thought....
    sometimes i dream about talking to a friend and then next day i unexpectedly meet him or her and what they were talking about in a dream they also say... maybe in our dreams we can become ghosts too and wonder about the universe with no memories on the way 'home'.

Burningsoul

Wow thats deep and has some very interesting theories in it, im gonna need some time to get my head round that ;)

duncan

duncan Member

i know there is a life after death

duncan

duncan Member

i don't believe in ghosts too.i KNOW there is a life after death. we all will be there. they can be but we can never see them before death.it's impossible.

Burningsoul

whys that?

duncan

duncan Member

we can't see 'em 'cause they aren' in this world. they're waitin' the end

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

duncan... i'm now playing a morderator

don't double post.. use the edit button...

;)